Aker speaker position

Where do the guys that use an aker position it within your armour? I was gonna put mine in the chest plate but it doesn't fit right as i have a big chest. I was thinking about the back plate but don't know if this will muffle the speaker to much.

Also i've been hunting for a littler alternative but cant seem to find anything

Any help is much appreciated

I have mine on a lanyard made of elastic string, round my neck, under the chest plate. I reckon the back plate would be fine, but you'd need someone else to adjust it for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Initially it was on the provided strapping and hung around my neck. Next is to test it velcrod to the chest plate

Marc

Thats what i wanted to do with mine but the width of the speaker and my chest isn't a good mix ha :laugh1:

• Like 1

Which Aker do you have? I use the 10w MR1506 and it fits inside one of the boobs in my chestplate. I can also get my iComm and an iPod in there (which plays trooper chatter).

I just stuck mine centre line above the indent in the chest. It lets me stick the icon and an mp3 either side of centre without shifting the plate so it sits flat. Even with moobs or herculean pecs it will sit flat.

• Like 1