Fiberglass TFA Helmet

General Princess

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-7-Storm-Trooper-Helmet-Prop-/331989769452?hash=item4d4c21dcec:g:dQ0AAOSwOyJX4Ghh

$100 for a good bucket just seems too good to be true, even if it needs finishing work? It's a gorgeous piece, but I wanted to get a second (and third and fourth) opinion from the experts. Thoughts?

$100 for a good bucket just seems too good to be true [emphasis added]

You just might have said it yourself.

That's the thing about eBay.. It may be a great deal for a great helmet, or you could spending $100 for something that won't last.

I'd recommend not buying it and going with a seller here on FISD, even though helmets are a bit more pricy that what you found on eBay, I can guarantee that the helmets will be in good condition and if there is a problem the seller will be willing to work with you, unlike with eBay.

But let's wait and hear what others have to say as well. :)

• Like 1

I have no knowledge of the TFA TK helmet, how it should look, or what to look for, but $100 isn't an unreasonable amount to gamble on something if it looks correct and doesn't have red flags, and you have the money to spend.

That said, I'd personally go with a vetted seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Episode-7-Storm-Trooper-Helmet-Prop-/331989769452?hash=item4d4c21dcec:g:dQ0AAOSwOyJX4Ghh

$100 for a good bucket just seems too good to be true, even if it needs finishing work? It's a gorgeous piece, but I wanted to get a second (and third and fourth) opinion from the experts. Thoughts?

Nobody here has one of those. That sort of makes us all leery. But you have full refund available through eBay buyer protection.
  • Like 1

too difficult to see the scale of the helmet, is it 1:1 or smaller... you can asked the seller to post a different picts(inside the helmet)with a ruler. And check the seller recent feedback.<br><br><br><br>

LOL! i just remember a many years ago (2007-08) my friend order a ps3 for $100-150...he got only the box!.

Edited by Kacrut