I need a hero helmet.

Ok here is my question. Have any of y'all seen a AM 2.0 kit made into a hero ? My melon is to darn big for other buckets. But the AM fits well. I know you only cut out 6 not 8 teeth for the hero. Just testing the waters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Helmet always looked kinda chubby to me... anyone else get that impression?

Need to nab one at some point

I agree. The fact that the brow is lower and the bubble lens give that effect.

Ok here is my question. Have any of y'all seen a AM 2.0 kit made into a hero ? My melon is to darn big for other buckets. But the AM fits well. I know you only cut out 6 not 8 teeth for the hero. Just testing the waters here.

Well I'd say go with what you know will fit you. If you know for sure that AM fits better, go with that. But to cover all bases possibly PM Paul about his hero helmet size as well. ;)

Cheers!

• Like 1

The ears for hero have three bumps only. The stunt buckets have four. This is a requirement only if you are looking to get your EIB and beyond though, for basic approval you can use the normal set.

• 2 months later...

a175b6deffe7a8bccc445f1e6fabecc5.jpgd88f456b4db97ec8d71c5d0d198e27e5.jpgef31345f11b62e787250a7c10c315941.jpgafc30575c56276116f2adcf4dbb9d87f.jpgc635ea733cf48a38858b9e5bc432dd44.jpg so glad I went with the new AM hero helmet. Turned out so good and you can see the size compared next to the AM 2.0 bucket. The hero bucket is two piece now also. This kit comes with everything you will need to build the bucket.

• Like 1