Strapping Kit for RS Propmaster Stormtrooper Armor Kit

calgrad

Hello, I just spent the better part of my weekend assembling my armor.  It was pretty fun but also pretty exhausting.  Is there anyone here who built the RS Propmaster kit that can point me to a guide that shows how to utilize the strapping kit that RSP provides?  Much appreciated!

Are the details not on the video file RS provides with a kit?

What video file? When I ordered my RSP kit they said they didn't have any documentation or video to help in assembly but noted the extensive online community as being the resource to help put it together. Granted, this was last December so maybe they now have something? Either way, I found this to be helpful, yet opted afterwards to setup a snap system instead so I can take all the armor apart in pieces rather than having the torso altogether.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thvjiwh3ldM

This is part 7 where he gets into mounting the brackets and later talks about the strapping, the reference was helpful and hopefully may aide you some too.

I knew i'd seen it somewhere! This text taken from the RS site, under the helmet, armour and accurate strapping kit:<br><br>

"Recommended for these who are on a budget, or who wish to build the suit themselves as part of the replica prop experience. The kit is simple to build if you have some model making, craft or ‘DIY’ skills, supplied with images and instructions including key build areas, along with a tutorial video of the basic build techniques required across the full suit, with full support via email and Skype as required."