TK22102 reporting for duty!

After years of dreaming to become part of the 501st and 7 months building my armor, I am proud to say that I am now part of the 501st Legion.

I want to thank Bulldog44 for the tremendous amount of support that he has given me specially since I'm a complete and total stranger who just one

day sent him a message here in FISD. I would also like to thank Ukswrath as well your build thread guided me throughout my build without it I wouldn't be posting this now.

To those who are about to, currently, or about to finish their builds, I know sometimes you feel like you'll never finish it or it would never look good enough

for you, I beg you to keep persevering I had those moments where I just wanted to stop and quit, but my love for star wars and my passion to contribute to this

community made me held on just enough to push myself to the very end. 

Again thank you FISD, thank to those who dropped by my build thread, to those who posted messages, and to those who were just curious to see my progress.

Edited by kira47
  • Like 4

Welcome to the legion! Sorry I said that about 4 times already in every post you made here and on the Japan forum, but truly congrats! And that's great advice you give for current and potentially new applicants.

Edited by Bulldog44

• 3 weeks later...