ANOVOS TFA Preorder Q and A

Ilnino

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered the premium back in June. I realize that anovos has a track record of pushing things back but this getting pushed to q1 2017 still irks me. You all that ordered the standard shouldn't expect it until 2018.

Oh, including their accessories, not just the armor...currently they are offering

1. new armor kits

2. heavy artillery vests

3. pauldrons

4. neck seasls

Cannot wait placed my order months ago for the premier kit, grr pushback to Q1. This is my first build, or will be when it arrives.

I also ordered back in June and now we went from September 2017 to Q1 2017. Sad to see this heavy delay especially because we paid that much for an early delivery :(. I was in contact with Joe Salcedo CEO of Anovos and he told me I guess 2 months ago that the molds are ready but the company who produces the Kits had an major new deal for a movie so the Kits were delayed :(. Last thing I've heard from him is 5 weeks ago when he wrote me that It's just vacu forming plastic and everything is ready and they will ship before Christmas eventually. That will not happen I guess.

• 3 weeks later...