My little Husky bin

Since I'm just sitting around waiting for my first-ever troop tonight, I figured I'd post some pictures of the TK storage/transport bin I've been working on for the last few days.  I STRONGLY considered the large bin but wasn't sure it would fit through the door of my 300S and with the weight and size of it I wasn't sure I wanted to try to wrangle it in there.  I "settled" on the smaller one once I assured that everything would fit and then I set out to outfit it.  I bought a twin mattress topper on the recommendation of someone here and got three yards of a cool, thick fleece.  Pretty much used every square inch of it, too.

What do you think?

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 5

If I remember correctly, the internal dimensions are something like 35x18x11. It's certainly pushed to the limit but I'm able to fit everything. There's no key like the big one but there are provisions to use a couple of padlocks. I've been contemplating building my TK into an HWT and that might be tough with the pauldron and pouches. Hopefully it'll all fit.<br><br>

Allan, I definitely like the plaque. I'd like vet to get something like that.<br><br>

Thanks all for the kind words. Now I gotta figure out the next project to work on.

• Like 1

That Husky plaque will pop off pretty easy. I pulled it off without too much effort on mine. <br><br>

I just bought some padding and a thick felt for my box and will put mine together soon. <br><br>

What did you use to attach the padding to the lid? There's not a whole lot of gluing surface up there. <br><br>

Jef