TK Storage

Does anyone know if a 50 gal bin can fit 2 TK armors and helmets? 

I'm currently looking to buy a bin (or two) for our two TK armors and I think my car (Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV SUV) can fit one 50 gal or two 30 gal bins. 

1 hour ago, J-T said:

Does anyone know if a 50 gal bin can fit 2 TK armors and helmets? 

I'm currently looking to buy a bin (or two) for our two TK armors and I think my car (Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV SUV) can fit one 50 gal or two 30 gal bins. 

I use a 40 Gal just for one TK armor with no lid. For the helmet I use a Motorcycle helmet bag.  IMO a 50 gal could fit the 2 armors but no the helmets. 

take a read to this thread.

4 minutes ago, TKSpartan said:

I use a 40 Gal just for one TK armor with no lid. For the helmet I use a Motorcycle helmet bag.  IMO a 50 gal could fit the 2 armors but no the helmets. 

take a read to this thread.

Thanks for the quickly reply! The suitcases with separate helmet bags as mentioned in that thread is also a good option. I’ll do some measuring tomorrow to see what would be our best fit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-T said:

Thanks for the quickly reply! The suitcases with separate helmet bags as mentioned in that thread is also a good option. I’ll do some measuring tomorrow to see what would be our best fit. 

Good luck :salute: