Howdy folks. I've been an official 501st member sense 2008 but this is my first time joining y'all. I know surprising... anyways I'm the proud owner of an ANH stunt, but after the many years of trooping it's in need of repairs, I will be search through the archives to find good repair tips (mostly Velcro issues) but any advise is welcome. I am also technically too short (5'6") for a TK and was wondering if anyone has modified theirs for such issues. Any who you guys are awesome and I look forward to all the great knowledge y'all share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the FISD! There's a ton of great tricks in the armoury forum - check the "How to's/Mods" subforum.

Great to have you with us Trooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey Jerry and welcome to FISD!  Thanks for joining us here.  Take a look around the forums and you will find a ton of info to help you along with your repairs.  Ask any questions you may have.  Have fun and good luck!

Welcome, Jerry!  Your best bet for detailed help would be to post up some photos of the areas you are looking to repair or alter so that we can better assist you or point you in the right direction.  A picture truly is worth a thousand words...