Anovos kit

DTCorvus

Is the Anovos kit an overlap or butt joint?

Totally depends on how you construct it.

Is the belt a 2" braided white nylon?

Just do yourself a favor and order a separate one from a different seller. The belt that comes with the kit is not very good at all.

You will also need to fuse the butt plate with the kidney plate.

From the CRL...

• A separate kidney/butt plate is not allowed - the kidney and butt plate shall be combined/fused to a single plate/one piece.

TK_Commander_Butt.jpg

You will need to fuse the kidney plate and butt plate together. I would also suggest buying a belt kit and the trim from Sskunky on here or CfO on Facebook. I used the Anovos kit for my TKC. You can look through my build thread to see how I did it and feel free to ask any questions. I'm more than happy to help.

• Like 1

Lot's of things to consider.  edging instead of return edges, getting the correct belt without the center rivet, you need the correct detonator, the button panel on the kidney plate is inverted.  Shoulder straps would need modification.  

Here's my build.  Not Anovos, but I have lots of photos.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32449-tk-commander-build-its-become-a-ocd-thing/

The correct detonator is only needed for centurion level which is not possible with the anovos kit as it needs to be constructed with cover strips but it is fairly simple to do the modifications necessary for Basic and EIB.

• 4 months later...