Rogue One Backpack straps.

TK3645

I'm having a hard time sourcing the enhanced woodland quick release straps to put on the backpack here in the UK.

I have found one supplier but they can't confirm if the straps are the quick release enhanced type!

The pictures on there website site are as follows -

8H0kM1Z.jpg

lVgMBOL.jpg

hpuYI8W.jpg

Can you guys in the know confirm if the straps are the correct type as worn on the R1 backpack.

Cheers

Forgot to add the sale description -

Comes with kidney pad and pair of woodland camouflage straps. 

As title suggests, the frame is made from a lightweight alloy metal and is LC2 more modern version. 

Will accommodate any alice pack size, large or medium.

Hi Bryan,<br>

I just picked up the same type of straps in Tokyo this weekend and believe they are the correct type. If not i just tossed away some cash. The military supply shop guy has a look and agreed with me they are the same. The long cushion padding is one tell tale sign and where the seams are located. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2016 at 4:12 PM, TK3645 said:

Thanks guys :)

Straps now ordered :duim:

I picked up some similar ones in OD - for what it's worth a I believe you got the correct ones.

-----------------

On 10/5/2016 at 9:23 PM, Bulldog44 said:

Hi Bryan,<br>

I just picked up the same type of straps in Tokyo this weekend and believe they are the correct type. If not i just tossed away some cash. The military supply shop guy has a look and agreed with me they are the same. The long cushion padding is one tell tale sign and where the seams are located. Hope this helps.

Finally made your way to Nakano?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

On 10/7/2016 at 9:08 AM, Vertex said:

I picked up some similar ones in OD - for what it's worth a I believe you got the correct ones-------------

Finally made your way to Nakano?

These are nice straps you found. Solid green color! The ones I found were camouflage :(.Going to dye them so I hope they come out okay. No Serge I went to a shop in Ikebukuro, saving Nakano for a better day to relax and shop. Seems I can't find enough time to get there when I want to. Maybe next week. I still need the frame and ammo box, hoping to order from Coleman's and ship it over. If it doesn't cost too much.

Good to hear you ordered the straps Bryan!

Edited by gmrhodes13
  • Like 1

On 10/7/2016 at 10:04 AM, Bulldog44 said:

Good to hear you ordered the straps Bryan!

Well.....My delivery arrived today and this is what arrived -

WYUol9Y.jpg

a9uJgQe.jpg

I should of received this -

8H0kM1Z.jpg

I had to order the frame as well because the sellers did not want to split up the straps from the frame!

Anyone in the market for the straps I advise you to avoid GOARMY.CO.UK

There website listing is as follows - https://www.goarmy.co.uk --------------

I now have to start a fight to get a refund on my credit card using the chargeback method so beware of this seller!

Anyone know of a good source to purchase these straps around the EU/UK?

Edited by gmrhodes13

TK3645 - try Epic Militaria in the UK. PM or call them and ask for them - may be cheaper to get a pack with them on. Explain your circumstance - they are in the know and generally sympathetic.

Hey Ian, Thanks for the tip but I've already got a large Alice pack. I'm just after a set of the woodland straps. They seem to be very hard to source in the UK and surprisingly more expensive than what I paid for the large pack! 

Just spoke to Epic Militaria and they can't sell the straps without buying the bag  :(

Sorry Bryan, that these are proving a pain to buy. Have you thought about buying from EM, and then putting your LC-2 frame and pack together and selling on Fleabay. It is ridiculous that the woodland camo straps cost the same, if not more than LC-1 large pack with LC-2 frame!

I'll keep feelers out for you, but these are looking more difficult to acquire than the K-Type dinghy quick release greeblie!!

Best,

ireachy

• Like 1

-------------

Just found this site. Mail to confirm if they have them or not but it says they do on the order page. Shipping might be a but he they are and new it says! Hope this helps.<br><br>

Only $18.95

Edited by gmrhodes13