New life for Don Post standard

A way back in my younger days I purchased a DP standard. Now as I am thinking of doing my first build I have been giving it a good look over and I think I will start with a better foundation. Maybe Anovos. But that still leaves me left with the Don Post version. With the proportions and other work needed on it I got curious if this helmet could be a base for a different stormtrooper variant? If so which type? or is it even worth the effort? Maybe there is a use for the helmet that I'm not thinking of. Any ideas would be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would make a great display piece. I hadn't even thought of a Shocktrooper. The one thing I wonder about this lid is the size of the eyes. They seem a tad undersized and too far apart. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure.

I had thought about bringing it back to original but it has had a hard life with moves and kids getting their hands on it so there is work to be done anyways. I kind of sealed it's fate on Monday anyways. Anovos had their sale on FO stormtrooper helmets and I "accidentally" hit add to cart on a full armour kit of a original stormtrooper as well. I will probably sidelining this project for a bit with the new suit coming but then again Q1 is still a bit of time

I had thought about bringing it back to original but it has had a hard life with moves and kids getting their hands on it so there is work to be done anyways. I kind of sealed it's fate on Monday anyways. Anovos had their sale on FO stormtrooper helmets and I "accidentally" hit add to cart on a full armour kit of a original stormtrooper as well. I will probably sidelining this project for a bit with the new suit coming but then again Q1 is still a bit of time

"Accidentally" Lol, I have to use that next time my wife questions one of my purchases! It might save me some grief! Lol