F-11D for the UK question.

Since options for getting hold of a F-11D in the UK are limited when compared to E-11s, I was looking round the net and found a nice looking printed one on Etsy (never used Etsy before, so not even sure how this works either, is it just a marketplace?), from the Netherlands, so great for UK buyers.<br>

Question is, does anyone have any experience of this kit, is the seller a member here?<br>

Would really like to get more information on this before I go ahead and press buy.

Providing a link to the Etsy listing for this would help out, Ferg.  Perhaps another member has had dealings with this person and can better help you out.

I was looking at this too... it's not as accurate as some, but I love the swappable stock and the proper fold-out stock.<br><br>

I've been checking his Facebook page, and he seems legit, but I've not ordered yet, mainly as I can't find any mention to him here or sites like The RPF.

I used a shipping forwarding service to get mine to the UK from Heston here on FISD. It got past customs just fine, but it did arrive with the scope snapped off.

Fortunately Heston is a great guy, he offered to send me a replacement blaster or a partial refund if I wanted to make the repairs myself.

His blaster also now comes with the electronics installed which I'm gutted I missed out on! He's definitely worth checking out mate.

Here's some snaps of my blaster:

2672697a0785e829fc791e59ae3df17d.jpg

Edited by DarthAldernu

I used a shipping forwarding service to get mine to the UK from Heston here on FISD. It got past customs just fine, but it did arrive with the scope snapped off.

Fortunately Heston is a great guy, he offered to send me a replacement blaster or a partial refund if I wanted to make the repairs myself.

His blaster also now comes with the electronics installed which I'm gutted I missed out on! He's definitely worth checking out mate.

Here's some snaps of my blaster:2672697a0785e829fc791e59ae3df17d.jpg

I'm probably being a little slow here, but what's the process for using the forwarding services?

It does seem a little strange that there's so little feedback on the Etsy version, it does look pretty nice, and the removable stock is definitely a bonus, for me. It does look like a nice piece, and being in Europe would definitely solve a few potential shipping problems. I remember getting very nervous when I kept checking the shipping status of 2 Blade Runner blasters I had ordered from Japan.

I've shipped several overseas with no issue.  Shipping on them is around $40.  I charge $75 for a standard blaster kit printed in PLA if you're interested.  I can print the tactical stock for an additional $25 and I print the heavy blaster for $150.  I've also begun printing in TPU (a flexible, rubber like filament).  I'm still working on finalizing pricing on them.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Ferg. My blaster isn't from the seller you were originally talking about. It's from a guy called Heston (Heston 3D Solutions on Etsy) and he's based in the US. I just wanted to give you another option for an F-11D as I got it from the US to the UK with no problems.

In regards to the shipping forwarding service, Heston sent the blaster to the shipping forwarding company in the US and they then sent it to me in the UK and took full responsibility for it and anything that have may gone wrong with it. He told me that he couldn't ship to the UK himself as he has had problems with the customs process with sending his blasters to the UK in the past, but that I was welcome to use a shipping forwarding service.

Definitely an option for getting yourself a great quality blaster to the UK. Hope that helps!

Sorry for the misunderstanding, Ferg. My blaster isn't from the seller you were originally talking about. It's from a guy called Heston (Heston 3D Solutions on Etsy) and he's based in the US. I just wanted to give you another option for an F-11D as I got it from the US to the UK with no problems.

In regards to the shipping forwarding service, Heston sent the blaster to the shipping forwarding company in the US and they then sent it to me in the UK and took full responsibility for it and anything that have may gone wrong with it. He told me that he couldn't ship to the UK himself as he has had problems with the customs process with sending his blasters to the UK in the past, but that I was welcome to use a shipping forwarding service.

Definitely an option for getting yourself a great quality blaster to the UK. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info., definately helps if there's a system that can get around the UK's inconsistant customs laws!

I've gone ahead and ordered one of the Etsy blasters I linked in my first posts. He has a FB page which all seems very positive.

Will be interesting to see how it turns out, and I'll post something when it arrives- it could be a good option for buyers in the UK.

Just gotta wait for my Anovos TFA kit to arrive, now!

Edited by Yorkie Fett

Got an email from the guy saying he's working 14 hours a day as he's been swamped with orders, so may take a while.<br><br>

Don't think there's anything to worry about, the optimist in me says he's created a decent product that people are buying, and at least he's been quick to update me on the situation, so we will see...<br><br>

Bought via PayPal so no worries.<br><br>

Will update when I get the goods.

• Like 1