Csquared373 TM 2.0 ANH Stunt build

Well, here we go!  Box arrived today and everything has been organized and workstation set up.  This is my first build...of anything!  I am challenged by two piece puzzles.  I must say Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with.  Armor was packaged professionally and little notes placed on some items to help in the build.  Also arms/legs noted for R/L which I appreciate.  I will post some pics later (that will be a whole other challenge), but for now am starting on shoulder bells.  Wish me luck!

• Like 1

So I am starting to work on strapping.  I will be doing the "troop" friendly snaps and strap that I have seen on here.  I have noticed in the pics on build/centurion there are snaps on the butt and ab.  Do you just drill through the armor and place the snap?  Also on the internal strapping (chest to ab, kidney to ab) do you use nylon or elastic?  I am sure there are instructions.  It seems the more I look for one way to do it the more I get confused.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Good job... I'm not an expert, i look at your left n right side pict I noticed that your shoulder straps are far too forward, did you glued your shoulder strap on the front(at chest plate)?... the back end of the shoulder straps should not be glued.<br><br>

*sorry for my english if you confuse with what i'm trying to say. LOL!.<br>

Best regards, Louis.

Edited by Kacrut

The straps popped off while I was putting it on for the pics. Apparently I didn't give enough time for the glue to cure. They are in clamps now being reattached. They are glued on the chest with 5 bars on front. I think it appears that they are attached on the back because the elastic was all that was holding them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk