HWT patches for sale

justjoseph63

**************SOLD OUT****************

Well, after a long wait, the HWT patch run will be coming soon.  Q (Gmrhodes13) has come up with a really cool design, (pictured below), and the patches are due to arrive on or before Oct. 18th.  There will be a strict limit of 2 per Trooper, so that I can make sure all the present and future HWTs get at least one.

The price per patch will be $5.00, which includes shipping in the U.S.  I will find out about intl. shipping before the run starts.  The patches are 4.5 inches wide, and the $5.00 price includes a $1.00 donation to the Make-A-Wish foundation.

This is NOT, I repeat NOT a sales thread.  This is an interest thread.  The number of patches is limited, so if you would like to have first crack at them, please post here and state if you would like one or two. and I will start a priority list below this thread.  Please do not ask a fellow non HWT Trooper to order some so that you can have extras.  This is just in bad taste, and will deprive any soon to be and future HWTs the chance to get one.  The sales thread will be opening up after they arrive, and I will announce that here.  Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE:  PATCHES ARE HERE!!!----------

clean20proof201_zpsv0tzkoks.jpg.f4b062a61defcc62cbd0e92e46b82095.jpg

1.  CrookKnight- 2

2.  Caligari- 2

3.  YIYO- 2

4.  magni- 2

5.  sithpiper67- 2

6.  Pistolsheets- 2

7.  Bowman- 2

8.  pho3nixonfir3- 2

9.  allan1313-  2

10.  Duda Duck-  2

11.  Lichtbringer-  1

12.  WDunham-  2

13.  SheaJeff-  2

14.  LoveMonkey- 1 

15.  Hellfire272-  2

16.  TK 34288-  2

17.  Tusken RTT-  2

18.  sithpiper67-  2

19.  fuumantroop-  2

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 3

On 9/29/2016 at 4:04 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Well, after a long wait, the HWT patch run will be coming soon. Q (Gmrhodes13) has come up with a really cool design, (pictured below), and the patches are due to arrive on or before Oct. 18th. There will be a strict limit of 2 per Trooper, so that I can make sure all the HWTs get at least one.

The price per patch will be $5.00, which includes shipping in the U.S. I will find out about intl. shipping before the run starts. The patches are 4.5 inches wide, and the $5.00 price includes a $1.00 donation to the Make-A-Wish foundation.

This is NOT, I repeat NOT a sales thread. This is an interest thread. The number of patches is limited, so if you would like to have first crack at them, please post here and state if you would like one or two. and I will start a priority list below this thread. Please do not ask a fellow Trooper to order some so that you can have extras. This is just in bad taste, and will deprive any soon to be HWTs the chance to get one. The sales thread will be opening up after they arrive, and I will announce that here. Thanks for your patience!

1. CrookKnight- 2

2. Caligari-2

3. YIYO- 2

I will take 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/29/2016 at 4:04 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Well, after a long wait, the HWT patch run will be coming soon. Q (Gmrhodes13) has come up with a really cool design, (pictured below), and the patches are due to arrive on or before Oct. 18th. There will be a strict limit of 2 per Trooper, so that I can make sure all the HWTs get at least one.

The price per patch will be $5.00, which includes shipping in the U.S. I will find out about intl. shipping before the run starts. The patches are 4.5 inches wide, and the $5.00 price includes a $1.00 donation to the Make-A-Wish foundation.

This is NOT, I repeat NOT a sales thread. This is an interest thread. The number of patches is limited, so if you would like to have first crack at them, please post here and state if you would like one or two. and I will start a priority list below this thread. Please do not ask a fellow Trooper to order some so that you can have extras. This is just in bad taste, and will deprive any soon to be HWTs the chance to get one. The sales thread will be opening up after they arrive, and I will announce that here. Thanks for your patience!

1. CrookKnight- 2

2. Caligari-2

3. YIYO- 2

sithpiper67 x 2 please

Can clean TK's get in on this? Or is it strictly for HWT's/soon to be HWT's?

It was designed to be for present and soon to be HWTs because there just aren't any other patches out there available specifically for us.  I don't have a problem selling one to you clean armor types, though, LOL.

• Like 1

It was designed to be for present and soon to be HWTs because there just aren't any other patches out there available specifically for us. I don't have a problem selling one to you clean armor types, though, LOL.

hahaha thanks Joseph the clean armor types thank you. I'd be in for 2.

I would like 2 also, I'm finishing my HWT this weekend (9/8/2016) for submission, If I can't because I not approved yet I understand. Thanks,

You got it, Dave, and best of luck on your submission!!!

• Like 1