TFA Storm Trooper buying options?

ForeverWild

Jimmiroquai or Kevin Brice, through the various Legion forums, or from ANOVOS via their website. Those are the best options out there off the top of my head, right now.

Depends on how long you want to wait. Anovos has a good price on a ABS kit thats $550. But you wont receive the armor until September 2017. Kevin Brice at Kbprops sells a kit thats ABS plastic (requires no painting) for 2 installments of $425. Jimmiroquai sells a Flexible Fiberglass kit (requires painting) for $900. I bought mine from Kevin, I have another friend who bought his from Jim. Heard nothing but good things from these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll take you a while to build. Order the imperial boots combo. Comfortable as can be. Neckseal from extreme racing....Google extreme racing stormtrooper and they have the original one piece and the neck seal. Two piece...any black on black compression suit. I wore a compression t shirt and long pants. Kept the temp down a little.