Thermal Detonator – Front

lixZvaT.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Back

f0bYsXM.jpg

Holster Attachment

bA41yrv.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Hi Dennis, <br>
your armor is looking great. I think that's an easy job for the DO's.  :) 

Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for the compliment! I noticed a need for modification. Need to update my application. Cheers!

Hi Guys,

I noticed that the rear sight of my blaster is not installed correctly. I have modified it already and here are the photos showing the revision. Thanks! 

Blaster Details

Blaster – Left

1qUbCeF.jpg

Blaster - Right

TVypVCI.jpg

Correct Rear Sight Placement - 

FaAYh7h.jpg

Thanks Guys!

Nice pick up on that rear sight and terrific armor all together.  I'd probably throw aneedle and thread together and seal up the open side of your belt to keep it from coming apart. Nice work overall

• Like 2

Nice pick up on that rear sight and terrific armor all together.  I'd probably throw aneedle and thread together and seal up the open side of your belt to keep it from coming apart. Nice work overall

Thanks Steve! I'm following your recommendation for my canvas belt. Here are the photos capturing that revision. Again, thanks for the advice and guidance!

BC36IHB.jpgFGM1SWy.jpg

Edited by NINJAM0VE

Wow... fantastic job on this armor, Dennis!  A nice, clean build,  and your connections are spot-on.  The only thing that jumped out at me was that your shoulder bridges are not evenly glued to your chest plate.  Not that noticeable in the front, but moreso in the back.

7cfe5a8b-020f-4fca-8673-523847d4e7ac_zps

ba2cabb9-079c-4e05-9a08-73da79c24df2_zps

This may not affect your EIB submission, but you might want to consider this before submitting for Centurion.  Hopefully you used E-6000, which would make it an easy fix.  (I had the same exact problem on my first build).  If you need some advice on how to do it, just PM me.

Again, great job on this build, Trooper, and since it looks as if you will definitely get your EIB, check out this thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38945-free-501st-decal-for-the-next-5-eibs/#entry522361

Wow... fantastic job on this armor, Dennis! A nice, clean build, and your connections are spot-on. The only thing that jumped out at me was that your shoulder bridges are not evenly glued to your chest plate. Not that noticeable in the front, but moreso in the back.

7cfe5a8b-020f-4fca-8673-523847d4e7ac_zps

ba2cabb9-079c-4e05-9a08-73da79c24df2_zps

This may not affect your EIB submission, but you might want to consider this before submitting for Centurion. Hopefully you used E-6000, which would make it an easy fix. (I had the same exact problem on my first build). If you need some advice on how to do it, just PM me.

Again, great job on this build, Trooper, and since it looks as if you will definitely get your EIB, check out this thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38945-free-501st-decal-for-the-next-5-eibs/#entry522361

Thanks Joseph for the advice. I can definitely adjust the placement of the shoulder straps to make it more symmetrical in front and back view. Hopefully im one of the lucky troopers to get your decal. Again, i appreciate your recommendation for this application. Cheers to you!

Dennis

Hey Denis, thank you for your EI application. Lets get started.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.

We thank you for such a clean and detailed application, its very obvious you take a lot of pride in your armour and its presentation.

Only a couple of very minor things to go over, for one, the unevenness of your shoulder bridge positioning. Joseph pointed this out and it seems you are all over it, so it would be great to see a new photo when its done, but leave that for your Centurion application.

Secondly, and this is only from an accuracy stand point, but the screws in your Thermal et can be replaced with a standard Flat blade variety. Its no deal breaker but considering your attention to detail, you might as well change them :)

Great catch with the backwards rear sight, your blaster also looks fantastic.

f0bYsXM_zpsgepx61oy.jpg

Reference image

gallery_12157_59_134050-crop.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Maybe you could trim a little more of the excess material out of the Kidney notch area and square up the corner a bit more. it is fine to keep a slight curve in it probably not as much as it currently has.

WHmhZph_zpspaicq589.jpg

That's it, we have othing more to add here except get your Centurion application in!!

Congratulation yet again :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

WAY TO GO, Dennis, and WELCOME to the ranks, brother!   :jc_doublethumbup:  Andrew pointed out a few issues that I am sure you will get taken care of quickly, and then get that Centurion submission in!  Also, please PM me your address, and I will get that decal in the mail to you.

Thank you so much guys! Me and my wife are very happy that I have passed my application for EIB. This is a great accomplishment for us but I wont stop here. See you on the next round!