Sphynx_28

Hello from south jersey

Greetings gentleman! I'm Justin from I'm new to forums but not to the 501st lol. I had boba fett costume 501st approved but due to life had to let it go. I will rebuild but before I tackle fett again im looking forward to building a deathtrooper from rogue one. I have built costumes before but I humbly accept that im a newbie when it comes to building this kind of armor. So I will have lots of questions. I look forward to trooping again and hopefully getting a chance to meet some of you guys. Thanks!!

Welcome to the FISD Justin! Have a look around and good luck. That armor is still in the beginning stages. Maybe we could slide you into some OT while your waiting! Lol

It'll come around, but VERY early.

A couple garrison mates got shore trooper buckets from Jim (Jimmi) Tripon. He might have them or know where to go.

They'll come up soon, molds are still being created/updated.

Ask any questions you have, I'm sure someone will know the answer.

TK 31201 : Star Garrison : North Texas Squad

Hey Justin and welcome to FISD!  The deathtrooper is going to become a very popular costume I feel.  It is awesome!  Take a look around the forums.  Have fun and good luck!

Hello and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome Justin! The Death Trooper rocks There are at least three sculpted helmets I've seen that look amazing. Kits won't be far behind. The official height for the DT is 6'4" so it will be interesting to see how the kits match up.

Absolutely awesome to have you with us on the FISD Justin - fist bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk