F11D decals/stickers

TK3645

There's chatter on the T5H thread that someone might start a run.

That was me. I need to finish printing my blaster first, then I can look into how much a kit would run (no promises!).

• Like 1

If you guys are still interested I could do a run of these stickers in the near future :) When there are enough people who would be interested. It would be a pleasure to offer these to you guys ! :)

Here are some Photos of my Decals :

mOO0Ik3.jpg

SyCCguU.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photos updated gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

I'm definitely in! Wish I could get some right now, let me know if we can make that happen but if not, I'll definitely be in for the first run!

I ask The5thHorseman and when he gives me the permission I will do a run ( maybe 10 Decal sets for the Heavy Gunner Version and 15 for the Standard Size ). But only if there are enough people in the sales Thread who are interested in buying a set of these. 

Max

• Like 1

Put me down for a set of the standard size  :duim:

Any idea if the sizing of the decals will fit the DDay Phoenix props F-11D kit?

When I get the permission you are in for the first run ! :)

And about the sizing, maybe you can just measure out the places where the decals are located and I will check if these spaces are the same size as my Files. Just personal message them to me and I will look into it :)

The5thHorseman gave me the permission to make a run of these :) He also wrote me that the Decals will be a little bit to big for the DDay Kits but a little adjustement with an sharp cutter would do it for the Kits :) Maybe I am able to scale them to 3 different sizes if there is an large amount of people with DDay´a kits ( Standard Size and Heavy Gunner Size from The5thHorseman files and one size specially for the DDay Kits ) 

I will open up a thread in the sales area later this day with some more photos and details 

Max

Edited by MaxSW
  • Like 1