Helmet Maker: RS Props
Blaster Type: SE-14R
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 83 kg
Boot maker: Homemade
Canvas Belt: CFO
Hand Plates:  Sonnenhein
Neck Seal Type: Darman
Electronics: Homemade Fans and Hovi speakers Ukswrath.

Armor Photos

Full Body Front:

DSCN1240_zpsket5doii.jpg

Full Body Back:

DSCN1243_zpsbvwpn1xa.jpg

Full Right:

DSCN1244_zpska4llr5i.jpg

Full Left:

DSCN1241_zpswmsoikn6.jpg

Right Side Detail:

DSCN1245_zpsra16vi5p.jpg

Left Side Detail:

DSCN1242_zpsqjielvfk.jpg

Shoulder detail:

DSCN1258_zps1itpzbj4.jpg

Bridge detail:

DSCN1259_zpsvkqjqd9t.jpg

Helmet Detail Photos

Front:

DSCN1264_zpsjlw42cnf.jpg

Side:

DSCN1267_zpslbmaw6cl.jpg

DSCN1265_zpshbvanaj1.jpg

Back:

DSCN1266_zpsrlr3e3si.jpg

Hovi tip detail:

DSCN1268_zpsk4xlngq2.jpg

Lens color:

DSCN1263_zps7wgds1fx.jpg

Accessory Photos

Ammo belt:

DSCN1261_zpshxasnrbs.jpg

Neckseal:

Blaster left side:

DSCN1255_zpsapa7sefw.jpg

Blaster right side:

DSCN1256_zpsqusqvh5j.jpg

Gloves and hand plates:

DSCN1269_zpsdpymnr6i.jpg

{ the battle damage is not really visible but its thereJ}

Thermal detonator back:

DSCN1257_zps4qq76hss.jpg

Action Shot:

DSCN1250_zpsyus5fxsj.jpg

Bucket off:

DSCN1254_zps0jesoebq.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Daphne, thank you for your patience and welcome to your EI review.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple areas we'd like to mention.

This is most probably a photo issue more than anything but it might pay to shorten up the connecting strap between the back and kidney plate on your left side and close up the gap.

DSCN1243_zps8l87wuaq.jpg

Also if you can raise your fore arm so the gap is closed up and they match, you will look perfect.

DSCN1240_zpsv0tzbzqt.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

Not much to add, although we did struggle a little to see the level of scuffing/weathering to the Blue stripes on some parts of your armour, I think due to the level of light and reflections, so as a suggestion, if you intend to apply for Centurion, could we please ask for you to retake some of the photos so it is clear to see the scuffing matches the overall level of weathering of this great build. other than follow the Photo guide and CRL section for Centurion level, and we hope to see you there in the near future.

Congratulations!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Hi Daphne, thank you for your patience and welcome to your EI review.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos have been posted. Your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Welcome trooper!      :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a couple areas we'd like to mention.

This is most probably a photo issue more than anything but it might pay to shorten up the connecting strap between the back and kidney plate on your left side and close up the gap.

DSCN1243_zps8l87wuaq.jpg

Also if you can raise your fore arm so the gap is closed up and they match, you will look perfect.

DSCN1240_zpsv0tzbzqt.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. This is also where we try and get you in the best possible position for a successful Centurion application.

Not much to add, although we did struggle a little to see the level of scuffing/weathering to the Blue stripes on some parts of your armour, I think due to the level of light and reflections, so as a suggestion, if you intend to apply for Centurion, could we please ask for you to retake some of the photos so it is clear to see the scuffing matches the overall level of weathering of this great build. other than follow the Photo guide and CRL section for Centurion level, and we hope to see you there in the near future.

Congratulations!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you Andrew!

Some feedback on you feedback ;) the gap at the back will be solved, I’m changing the strapping on the tights. What I had is that my tights are strapped with buttons on my torso, that didn’t go well that’s what you see now. My right tight is hanging on my strapping on the inside and my left tight is button on my torso. I’m changing that :D!

The cap on the forearms is because they don’t have strapping. Normally I use patting on the inside of the forearm, because they are too big and too long and to keep them in place. I don’t think I used it here :blush: 

About the battle damage on the blue part, the paint doesn’t really show the black paint. I had to add soap to paint, so it would stay on the blue but I used matt black not satin{I think it’s more real than satin, dirt is when its dry a matt collar} it is there but you can’t really see it in a photo.