nick_yod

Hello from Modena, Italy!

Hello everyone, I'm Riccardo, I'm 25 years old and I am from Modena, Italy!

Thanks to my father, since I was a child Star Wars has always been part of me and in recent years this passion has intensified a lot. When ROTS came out in 2005 I went to the cinema wearing the costume of Darth Vader my father made himself when he was about my age (crude and certainly not "screen accurate" but I was thrilled :)), and I did the same for TFA in December last year, this time making some improvements to the costume myself, but still very far from the "screen accurate".

This is to say that I have always been a big fan of the Empire, and even if Darth Vader is by far my favorite character, my secret dream for a while has been to wear the armor of the Stormtrooper, and to become a rookie of the 501st.  :smiley-sw013:

I am here because I finally decided to make the first step into a bigger world!

I am still in the research phase and evaluation of options, I may start a specific topic for that.

Thanks in advance to everyone!  :peace:

• Like 1

Hello Ricardo!!

Welcome to the FISD. You're in the right place to find the answers you seek.

Still over here and look into what to expect:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/38-getting-started-read-this-first/

That'll give you insight.

Also check the build threads to see how the process goes. It isn't hard, but it isn't super simple. Great way to know what to expect in terms of building.

Feel free to ask any questions. That's why your here, to find answers. We'll help you find the answers.

Cheers

TK 31201 : Star Garrison : North Texas Squad

Ciao, welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hello Riccardo,

Welcome to the white zone! You truly come to the right place! Don't mind to ask if something is unclear or you need help. We all are happy to help you on your journey to become a real Trooper. :)

The most important thing is the one you already started with: research! :)

All the best!

Christian

Edited by Novak Dimon

Hey Riccardo and welcome to FISD!  We are happy to have you here!  Take a look around the getting started threads.  There is a ton of information for you to read there.  Ask any questions you may have.  Have fun and good luck!

Ciao Riccardo,

Benvenuto sul FISD, la principale fonte di informazioni circa lo storm. Qua troverai tutto ciò che può esserti utile per assemblare la tua armatura. Ovviamente, se non lo hai ancora fatto, ti consiglio di iscriverti anche sul forum del distaccamento italiano della 501st Legion, ovvero l'Italica Garrison http://forum.501italica.com/index.php

Per ogni cosa fai un fischio!

Davide

• Like 1

Ciao Riccardo! This is a great place to get your build the way you would like to be. We're always willing to help a fellow trooper!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcoming!  ^_^

I have already done extensive research on many topics here and the value of the information in this forum is overwhelming!

Ciao Riccardo,

Benvenuto sul FISD, la principale fonte di informazioni circa lo storm. Qua troverai tutto ciò che può esserti utile per assemblare la tua armatura. Ovviamente, se non lo hai ancora fatto, ti consiglio di iscriverti anche sul forum del distaccamento italiano della 501st Legion, ovvero l'Italica Garrison http://forum.501italica.com/index.php

Per ogni cosa fai un fischio!

Davide

Ciao Davide, certo sono già iscritto anche sul forum dell'Italica con lo stesso username  ;)

Grazie!

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the FISD!  :trooper:​