Z-6 Riot Control Baton options?

I'm working on my FOTK. I'm specifically building FN-2199 (TR-8R) and, let's face it, it's gonna be incomplete without the Z-6 Riot Control Baton he uses to fight Finn.

I've researched as much as I can but I'm having a hard time finding many options for this. I've found two kits (including one made by a company that doesn't exist anymore; the other by Peter White) and I'm wondering what other options are there? Ideally, I'd prefer to just buy one complete out of the box. But I'm open to anything, really, even a DIY thing using PVC.

TL;DR: What options are there?

• Like 1

Don't think you will find an out of the box complete baton, I have one of Peters kits (yet to be assembled) which is very detailed. I also made a pvc baton prior to anyone supplying them, it's pretty basic but the public doesn't see it so http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/34154-tfa-stormtrooper-baton-build-not-accurate/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm curious to know how many people have successfully received Peter's riot baton. I ordered mine back in March and have yet to receive it. Every month it's "just a little bit longer". I've been extremely patient, but I'm growing tired of the delays.

Any news on this?  Looking for a baton.  Hope Peter delivers for those who have not gotten theirs

• 2 weeks later...

So I have to say that despite my 7 months of aggravation, waiting for my baton to arrive, I am ecstatic now that it has arrived! Quality is remarkable and I can't wait to start assembling this! FYI, here's a link to Peter's assembly video. Seems pretty straight forward. I do intent to incorporate electronics and I really want to actuate it!

------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021