JAKKU: FIRST WAVE

BrinkHouse

Creating this thread for the release of a short film I shot earlier this year (I'm a cinematographer by trade) called 'JAKKU: FIRST WAVE'. With the help of myself and a few other great 501st members, we were able to get the production properly kitted, and I think you guys will enjoy the results. About the film-- 

"Jakku: First Wave” is a short film that takes place in the rear of an Imperial Walker moments before the doors open onto the battle of Jakku. The story follows three Stormtroopers caught up in conversation while cramped, sweaty and nervous before battle. The script and dialog is inspired by the real life stories of US Marines staged and waiting for an assault to begin.The goal of “Jakku: First Wave” is to honor the Imperial soldiers who lost their lives on Jakku by pulling the curtain back a little on one of Star Wars’ most beloved but mysterious groups of characters in a raw and imaginative way."

For best experience watch with headphones!

Edited by BrinkHouse
  • Like 17

using a Delta-Class DX-9 stormtrooper transport would be appropriate than the AT-AT... http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/75/XWA-DX9-3d-new.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20051006021220 or the Gamma-class ATR-6 assault transport http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/2/24/XWA-ATR6-3d-new.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/499?cb=20050929213301

Edited by darthcue
  • Like 1