How does my bucket look?

CptCasey

Since my build thread isn't getting much love, I thought I'd post a new topic to get some help on a question about my helmet. 

This is my first build (of any kind really). Haven't been too nervous about anything except this helmet. So can I get some feedback on how my helmet looks before I drill holes and screw it together. I think I'm happy with the look and have been coming photos from ANH. How is the alignment? Brow and teeth? Am I good to go or should I adjust something. End goal is centurion. 

I'd also love help or critiques of the rest of my build. Thanks alot!

B9644FDD-8273-4BFC-879B-FDC26FECBB9B_zps

BF8E82A5-787D-4DCA-A2EA-A7DBB85E5864_zps

3A4C559C-E652-4063-ACD4-D54AC7AF26CD_zps

Edited by CptCasey
photobucket edits

based on images and what i have done(I am by no means an expert) but i think the brow needs to come down a little at the center point, and then also the teeth corners need to be more of a square profile- a small square file did the trick on mine quickly. 

Mike 

Edited by nukem25rs

Hey Justin as Mike suggested bringing the brown down a bit is a good idea. I'd also square off the teeth. Keep up the good work. I'm following your build thread now so I'll try to keep up.

The best thing(s) to clean up those teeth are a set of these, Justin :  http://www.lowes.com/pd/Project-Source-6-Piece-Needle-File-Set/4777067

7 hours ago, CptCasey said:

Fixed broken links

Thank you, will move back to the builds area