How To Make Blue Milk

Troopscoop

So I do VFX stuff from time to time. If you have any ideas for some Star Wars based tricks, lemme know. I'm looking to turn this into a series:

How to Put On Your Helmet (catch my stormtrooper helmet--posted that vid around here somewhere)

How to Spot a Jedi (stab a jedi and he disappears. stab another guy and give the one liner "I guess he's more of a Han Solo type"

Hot to Cross Traffic (stormtrooper armor is so safe it misses getting hit by cars)

Stormtroopers Can't Play Russian Roulette (stormtrooper shoots himself with gun but it misses and kills the guy across from him--possibly Greedo)

etc. etc. etc.

And a thumbs up on the YouTube channel wouldn't hurt either :P

• Like 1

Very cool! Keep them coming.

My only suggestion with one of your ideas: I'd be careful about the Russian Roulette idea. Disney / LFL is fairly G-rated and Russian roulette as a subject matter might not be taken too kindly.

How about missing targets at the county fair, and missing but shooting Greedo on the other side? etc.

• Like 1

Very cool! Keep them coming.

My only suggestion with one of your ideas: I'd be careful about the Russian Roulette idea. Disney / LFL is fairly G-rated and Russian roulette as a subject matter might not be taken too kindly.

How about missing targets at the county fair, and missing but shooting Greedo on the other side? etc.

Very true. Might be too violent. Appreciate the feedback!