Rebels TK Boots

eqdizzle

Hey all!

I have been working with the guys from Imperialboots to get a Boot for the Rebels TK produced.  I have sent them reference pics for the boot, showing the differences in the sole and elastic and they feel that this is a go.  They will need at least 5 Troopers to commit to ordering to make this reasonable for them to produce.  They're looking at making these for the same price as their Magma Trooper boots, $89.90 + shipping, and will combine shipping for group purchases.

I do not work for Imperialboots and I am not taking any money!!  I am simply trying to gather interest to make the creation of these boots a reality and help my fellow costumers along the way!!

Post here and PM me if you're interested in pursuing this further!

What colors are they planning for the elastic and the soles?

There have been other discussions happening, mostly off-line, and those will lead to CRL development soon.  I want to make sure that all parties that are going to work on the fabrication of them are working with similar guidelines.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

4Dg3rbG.jpg

DtQhBy8.png

I was given these preview pics by the fine folks at imperialboots.  I do not have the boots, as these are the prototypes from which they will build the production models.  If they're not right...please speak up now!!

I have a pair of TK boots and ordered my size and need a shoe horn to get them on. I wonder if I should go up a half or full size? I'll email IB and see.

I have a similiar query to see if the rebels boots will have the same sizing as the T7 boots. I have emailed Vincent but haven't had a response yet.

• Like 1

I have a pair of TK boots and ordered my size and need a shoe horn to get them on. I wonder if I should go up a half or full size? I'll email IB and see.

Always order up a size so you have room for gell soles.

Has everyone paid their final balances on these?

Yeah, I was waiting on the shoe size and feedback on the design. So we are confident this boot will meet the CRL requirements? The only reason I ask and I know it's a different animal but I heard from someone who is building a Death Trooper that the current boot offering is in question from IB.

sent from my phone

Edited by zv288bot

Good deal.  I've scoured these and there's nothing that I see personally why they wouldn't meet or exceed CRL requirements.

Flat black sole....check

Wider profile....check

Wider gray webbing....check

No visible seam in the back....check

Dark gray stitching around the webbing...check

Now if I could just find time to finish the armor....anyone have a spare time machine handy?

• Like 1

Good deal.  I've scoured these and there's nothing that I see personally why they wouldn't meet or exceed CRL requirements.

Flat black sole....check

Wider profile....check

Wider gray webbing....check

No visible seam in the back....check

Dark gray stitching around the webbing...check

Now if I could just find time to finish the armor....anyone have a spare time machine handy?

I've still had no response from Vincent?....Also not sure if or when I'll be getting the Rebels TK kit from Jim (Talon) as he's not replying to PM's or from messages on the sales thread?

Last time I heard from Jim was in September where he confirmed he was at number 2 on the waiting list. I'm at number 7 but I've the feeling it's not going to happen for me....So I'm wondering if I should drop out of the boots run.

I don't think that will affect the run as I believe there are 6 people at present and IB needed a minimum of 5 to begin production.