TK-10204 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AP][638]

Hi Shawn,<br><br>

Good work! :D<br><br>

If you please edit your initial post and post the new pictures there, it will be a great help for Sly and Tony to review your request.<br><br>

Cheers Christian

Edited by Novak Dimon

Hi Shawn,<br><br>

Good work! :D<br><br>

If you please edit your initial post and post the new pictures there, it will be a great help for Sly and Tony to review your request.<br><br>

Cheers Christian

Christian,

I just updated the original post with the revised photos.  Thank you.

• Like 2

Hi Shawn

We wont be to much longer, but I must thank you for making all the suggested changes your fellow troopers have asked of you.

It's what FISD is all about.  Troopers helping troopers and I am truly proud of you guys and your spirit.

P.S. 3 piece helmets are no issue at all, AM also use a 3 part bucket :)

• Like 2

Hi Shawn

We wont be to much longer, but I must thank you for making all the suggested changes your fellow troopers have asked of you.

It's what FISD is all about.  Troopers helping troopers and I am truly proud of you guys and your spirit.

P.S. 3 piece helmets are no issue at all, AM also use a 3 part bucket :)

Thank you.  I welcomed all of the advice from everyone and found it very helpful.  Before I go for Centurion, I am going to change the remainder of the interior strapping and work on removing the side shims (if I can get them off).

I know everyone is busy, so I appreciate the feedback.  Just getting excited like a child.

Below are the pictures of the ab to kidney plate locations.  I have removed all of the shims and old pop rivets.  New proper rivets have been installed and strapping has been put in place.  All openings are less than 1/2".  Please let me know if I need to do anything else to this portion of the armor.  Thank you.

Right Side (Photo taken in mirror)

20160928_204304_zpsuyscv4iz.jpg

Left Side (Photo taken in mirror)

20160928_202718_zpsiu8cvbed.jpg

Left Side (Not taken in mirror)

20160927_210126_zpslil2hzx9.jpg

Edited by CrookKnight
  • Like 1

Hi Shawn,

great job with the shins! Your armor is looking much better without them!

But I'm unsure about the position of the rivets. Are they on the left or the right side? At the first two pictures it is looking that the rivets are on the right side instead of the left side.

Perhaps you post some new pictures like here:

Left side: C7645FFF-9EBC-433C-A3E9-7E019F2FE8FE_zps

Right side: 41CB3842-E018-414D-AE68-AEA6EF1AD565_zps

I'm sure Tony and Andrew will review your request soon! :)

Cheers

Christian

Edited by Novak Dimon

Hi Shawn,

great job with the shins! Your armor is looking much better without them!

But I'm unsure about the position of the rivets. Are they on the left or the right side? At the first two pictures it is looking that the rivets are on the right side instead of the left side.

Perhaps you post some new pictures like here:

Left side: C7645FFF-9EBC-433C-A3E9-7E019F2FE8FE_zps

Right side: 41CB3842-E018-414D-AE68-AEA6EF1AD565_zps

I'm sure Tony and Andrew will review your request soon! :)

Cheers

Christian

Christian,

Thank you for the insight.

The first 2 pictures I had to take in a mirror, so they do look backwards.  Per your recommendation, I labelled them, since it did appear to be confusing.

Thank you for the comments.

• Like 1

Hi Shawn, I am back from my work trip and back in action with approvals :)

Could you please suit up and give us two new side on shots with your newly improved armour, and also a new action shot as you have now removed the decal from the shoulder bell.

I applaud you for your perseverance and willingness to jump on every suggestion that has been made.

While i am at it, please be mindful of your drop boxes moving around. They should be aligned with the ends of the ammo belt. Its not an EI requirement, but it is a Centurion one so might as well address it here cause your looking good.

20160821_122158_zpsglkmyvnp.jpg

Hi Shawn, I am back from my work trip and back in action with approvals :)

Could you please suit up and give us two new side on shots with your newly improved armour, and also a new action shot as you have now removed the decal from the shoulder bell.

I applaud you for your perseverance and willingness to jump on every suggestion that has been made.

While i am at it, please be mindful of your drop boxes moving around. They should be aligned with the ends of the ammo belt. Its not an EI requirement, but it is a Centurion one so might as well address it here cause your looking good.

20160821_122158_zpsglkmyvnp.jpg

Andrew,

Not a problem.  Do you want my side shots with my hands up or at my side.

Also, I will go ahead and make the adjustments to the drop boxes on my belt as you suggested.

Should be able to get these posted by Saturday (here on the east coast in USA).

Thanks for all of your help.  It has not been easy converting this armor to meet EIB requirements.

• Like 1

Arms slightly forward so we can see the seams. Makes it easier to make suggestions for you if anything needs final adjustment.

Thanks Shawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK.  Here we go.

I fixed the ammo belt and drop boxes per your instructions listed above.

I also took 4 new pictures.  2 actions shots and 2 side shots (as instructed).

Looking at the photos I can see a complete difference from when I first submitted to now.  Especially in regards to the sides of the armor (kidney to ab connection.  I think it looks a lot better.  Thank you for all of the advise.

20161001_1204580_zpsfuvnv2wt.jpg

20161001_120453_zpsyh4meryq.jpg

20161001_120435_zpsxhiw90i4.jpg

20161001_120439_zps8g7uezrh.jpg

20161001_120421_zpskxz6i7mf.jpg

20161001_1204280_zpslbyvfisq.jpg

Edited by CrookKnight