ANOVOS TK Stunt Build

scottw02

Hey everyone, I had ordered a Anovos shadow trooper and was shipped a TK instead. After much debate I've decided to keep it and make a TK. Already have a TI Reserve and Darth Nihilus. Figured it was time to do some armor. This will be my first armor build so sure I'll have tons of questions

2d267a8614e4b119c63b568d9950894f.jpg29539dfad9c9c3f7d253b40d70abbb86.jpgcf04ca87ae50f628881c089c816de6c0.jpg1fc2d529a4bc7089d645202ef04325fc.jpg

So here are some unboxing pics to start things off with. Will be starting with trimming Saturday and will update as I make more progress.

Thanks,

Scott

TI 11479

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Welcome to the boards, Scott!  Sorry glad to hear that Anovos shipped you the wrong armor, LOL.   At this point, I hope you have looked up the end-all-be-all (in my humble opinion) of Anovos build threads, made by Tony, (ukswrath), located here:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-ukswraths-anovos-tk-build/.  He built it to Centurion specs, which I hope you are aiming for.  If we can be of any help, just ask, and have a blast on your build!

• Like 1

I heard that they accidentally shipped out TKs instead of TXs. Should be interesting to see how they fix this problem.

Glad you got to get that you can start on. Everyone's pointing you in the right direction, and I also have and I anovos TK.

Good luck on your build!

Trooper 31201 | Star Garrison | North Texas Squad

Will be following your progress. Enjoy the journey. There will be blood, sweat, tears, curse words along the way, but when you suit up and troop for the first time, it will be worth it all.

• Like 1

Nope ANOVOS was not going to do anything for me accept send me out the "correct" one and have me ship back this. Very displeased with the lack of customer service. But hey now I'll have a TK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes you just gotta look at it from the bright side  :duim:

• Like 2

Looking GREAT so far, Scott!  Awesome job on those return edges, and I'm glad to see that you removed all of them from the upper thighs.  I noticed that you are using Zap-A-Gap CA glue.  Be REALLLY careful with this.  I would recommend using that tube of E-6000 wherever you can.  Yeah... it takes longer, but this is a marathon, not a sprint!    If the CA drips onto your armor, getting it off and back to the original finish is not a lot of fun.  Trust me on that one, LOL.

Looking forward to seeing this build progress!

• Like 2