Clone troopers

Is it just me or do you guys feel like clone trooper armor looks nicer than stormtroopers? especially the phase 1 and phase 2 buckets and their color variation?

Stormtroopers are the upgrade version of clone troopers but these days it seems like the clone armor is the upgrade/improved version.

Maybe because Clone Wars movie is coming up and clone troopers are becoming popular?

fire away...

Personally Im an odlschool persona nd dont like the clones very much, but some people do. YOu have to realize that inthe movies the clonies are CG and back when ANH was made, that wasnt an option for the Stormys.

There are aspects of the clone troopers i like more than the older school stormtroopers. The clones seem a little less bulky, maybe that's just because of the shape of the bucket, but I like the less bulky look, seems more practical in covert operations. However, I find that clones appear to cuddly! The eyes on the helm of the stormtrooper have that nice little triangle shape, gives them that scary look... I can't really pick between the two and say that i like one over the other, because i love anything in white armor.... oh so sexy!

However, I do plan on getting a TK kit and then getting a clone kit.... but that's just because i'm going with the order of which movies were released. ;-)

when I watched the movies I didn't like the clones. But now that I have trooped with a few clones I want to build a suit. I'm liking it more and more.

Since I was small I've always wanted a TK suit (only have the thighs and kidney plate to finish). BUT, when I saw the CT's I did think they looked cool. PH1 not so much, but the PH2 helmets really are cool looking. I might in the future buy a CT suit for shuckss and giggles.

Personally I'm an old school personally and don't like the clones very much, but some people do. You have to realize that in the movies the clonies are CG and back when ANH was made, that wasn't an option for the Stormies.

I agree with Alex... I never have liked the clone armor... It looks like stormtrooper armor that has been modified to look "pre-stormtrooper" to me. Of course it's cool and all, but I just prefer TKs to anything else. I'm old school too I guess. B)

Plus, clones are just that... clones. So you pretty much have to be (or should be imho) a certain height and weight to pull it off correctly. TKs are recruits. Gives us a lot more leeway.