Another ANH stunt build? Yes, another one.

TJisThatGuy

There here is!! What's up TJ??! Pleasure meeting you today. Hopefully this will work. If not we have some more options.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Allan, you found me. Thanks again. I know its magnetized, clamped, and zipped up tight, but it already appears to be holding better than my previous attempts.

Also, if you find a bag full of clamps, snaps, and E6000 on your garage floor, i may have left mine there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Allan, you found me. Thanks again. I know its magnetized, clamped, and zipped up tight, but it already appears to be holding better than my previous attempts.

Also, if you find a bag full of clamps, snaps, and E6000 on your garage floor, i may have left mine there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed, only that one spot near the edge might be an issue.

Yeah I just checked, you left your bag of goodies. I will touch base with you about getting it to you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If that is the case and you try my method, before closing the gap try gently warming the plastic with a heat gun or hair dryer first. You want to warm the outer half of the forearm since that is the part that needs persuading. Try a few gentle wafts and then try a few more until the plastic gives. You just need to warm it up enough so the plastic is more pliable and then quickly tape it closed. You want the glue applied to the inner part when you do this and have your tape strips ready, then use magnet and/or clamps to keep the parts secure while the glue dries.

It's worth a shot
I believe this is what I'll need to do with my thighs. Very uncooperative.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk