EIB Certificate

Feedback

Hi ! I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this but feel free to move it if needed.

I was wondering when I will be issued my EIB certificate. The topic thread as been closed for the last 6 months and the elections are now over and no one took over. I would be more than happy to help out if no one wants to take care of issuing certificate to the members who worked hard on improving the level of accuracy.

Pat 

• Like 1

this is not something that is currently being done anymore.

I know it was something they did in the past, but it has been in hiatus for a while now.

There have been talks about reinstating the certificates, but for now there are not any.

This is in the works.  It has just been on a back burner due to Darth Life.

It will be back, and we are targeting sooner, rather than later. 

Thank you to everyone for your patience with this process.  :)

• Like 5

This is in the works.  It has just been on a back burner due to Darth Life.

It will be back, and we are targeting sooner, rather than later. 

Thank you to everyone for your patience with this process.   :)

As always if the detachment needs many hands to make light work, they need but ask.

• Like 2

We are aware.  The issue is that the way in which they are produced requires Admin access to the site.

We are working on it.  Rest assured.

• Like 7

Wait wait wait.....EIB certificates? Someone shed some light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You used to be able to request a certficate after passing EIB or Centurion.  These were created manually by a staff member who has since stopped.  They looked really nice and where available in letter or A4 for you to print at home.

Threads for reference: 

EIB: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22088-request-eib-certificate/?hl=certificate

Centurion: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22087-request-centurion-certificate/?hl=certificate

• Like 2

I've also been asking and messaging for the past few months ref these. <br>

Surely there is another way it can be done. <br>

E.g A template be made available to EIB level members and then Centurion level. <br>

Your number has already been assigned and all the required info is on the forums so surely the form could self populate to avoid being abused<br><br>

It shouldn't rely on someone to create them for each member<br><br>

I need them for my wall.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am going to create an electronic version of this and send it to you guys to review.  I still have people asking if we are doing this.  I know I am not Staff, so I will leave it up to the higher level to figure out if we want to issue the certificates.

• Like 6

I have been in touch with the member that used to make these.  Since the old certificate is FISD property, we have to make a new one.  I will take a stab at it, using the old one as a template.  However, not sure what to do once we make one.  I am not a Staff Member and therefore cannot this an official FISD Certificate.  Not sure if there is a process to go through to make that happen or not.  For now, I will leave any reference to FISD off of it.

Below is the First Draft of a possible EIB Certificate.  I do have all of the logo's on it, as it did not look correct without them.  

I do not have the EIB Logo in High Resolution, so therefore it is distorted.

This is just a point to start from.  I am fully aware that there are some color tinting issues and resolution issues.

Please comment on everything, including the wording.  Thank you and I look forward to your feedback.

Once we get a final product we all like, I will contact the Staff to see if we can have it implemented again as I would have no problem creating the certificates for the EIB Awardees.

EIB%20Cert%201%20Example_zpsgyzaybp4.png

• Like 1

The issue isn't with the images used for the certificates (we're very happy with them), but with taking the time to make them. I made a script a long time ago that creates the certificates in a few seconds, but it requires logging in on the web server and making each certificate one by one for each request.

• Like 2

The EIB and centurion logos are available in the staff area so that won't be a problem. My only hesitation is that Tim has already said that something was in the works and I'd hate to see a waste of effort due to duplication.

Edit: oops there was a 2nd page.

Is the script on the server, which is why it requires a login? Is there a way to automate more or at least be able to run it on a personal system?

Edited by themaninthesuitcase

The issue isn't with the images used for the certificates (we're very happy with them), but with taking the time to make them. I made a script a long time ago that creates the certificates in a few seconds, but it requires logging in on the web server and making each certificate one by one for each request.

Mathias,

I hope all is going well.

I used Microsoft Publisher to make the template.  It would take me (or someone) about 1 minute to make the Certificate.  Upon review of the number of approvals over the last year, I do not see this being to terribly time consuming.  It is something I would not have an issue doing.

Where do we go from here?