7e77d0f53835067de5ece6062927ea20.jpg
49cfc5b883298d10350ad2ed80ce9a04.jpg

1196f7013d1e6f0a26f9ed54964da2f7.jpg
63efbe057e76d8c08fff3037c152d46f.jpgd9cf0dbf1b58d178068a88e9171330be.jpg

Comparison shot: Left: Hasbro, Right: Anovos 
527d3212beffabe593e27ddf9170ee4c.jpg

fd8ea9f0d2bc2542f01c5afb05ec64e8.jpg

If you want details picture of the parts, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ayen_s
  • Like 2

We didn't get them here in AU.<br>

Apparently the helmets are not due for release in AU till mid October.<br><br>

We only got the Black Series 6' figures and some other smaller figures.<br>

So I got me a Death Trooper. The K-2S0 looks pretty sweet too.

We didn't get them here in AU.<br>

Apparently the helmets are not due for release in AU till mid October.<br><br>

We only got the Black Series 6' figures and some other smaller figures.<br>

So I got me a Death Trooper. The K-2S0 looks pretty sweet too.

Same, Live in AU too, had to go preorder from ToysRus... From what I've heard, they sold out the second the preorder was up, and came back up again on Force-Friday for a revision >.<

Well.. Snooze.

• Like 1

1196f7013d1e6f0a26f9ed54964da2f7.jpg

527d3212beffabe593e27ddf9170ee4c.jpg

If you want details picture of the parts, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyes weren't as sharp as i thought... the helmet... hmmm... Oh well, still rad. 

...Btw Pandatrooper, what's that about not being the right size? xD

Edited by GandalfTheImperial

Pst, it's a Rogue One Stormtrooper.... :)

Another modification will have to be done to the trim for the brow. It's not thick, or black enough (underside) for it to be a proper Rogue One helm. I'm also pretty sure it needs to be a fraction lower to the eyes. That, and the brow isn't tapered.

Edited by Par_

Based on the way the indention's look, either those are going to require a good repaint, or filing out those vents and adding thin blue sheets of plastic underneath. I feel like it will give it a more edgier and screen-accurate look based on the high res photos shown from celebration. Then fill ion those speaker slits, smooth out the battery cap, and see if something can be down about that brow. I think this will definitely be a cool little project.

• Like 1

My biggest worry with this helmet was that it was going to be undersized. However judging by the pics the size seems to be ok. Overall it looks to me to be a very nice addition to anyone's collection. Can't seem to find it in any of my local stores here in the UK though.

My biggest worry with this helmet was that it was going to be undersized. However judging by the pics the size seems to be ok. Overall it looks to me to be a very nice addition to anyone's collection. Can't seem to find it in any of my local stores here in the UK though.

Don't worry, xD

Go back to page 3, someone posted a comparison against a anovos helmet, perfectly good size.

• Like 1

Well I bought one, took it out to the car, assembled it, and I gotta say, it was a fantastic looking piece. But then I learned the hard way that my big fat head doesn't fit in the thing. Such a disappointment for me. I returned mine, so hopefully some other lucky person gets it. It was defintely to scale, but the  think part where the battery compartment and speaker housing made it too tight for me. I hope Anovos or an independent artist comes out with a Rogue One trooper option.

Well I bought one, took it out to the car, assembled it, and I gotta say, it was a fantastic looking piece. But then I learned the hard way that my big fat head doesn't fit in the thing. Such a disappointment for me. I returned mine, so hopefully some other lucky person gets it. It was defintely to scale, but the  think part where the battery compartment and speaker housing made it too tight for me. I hope Anovos or an independent artist comes out with a Rogue One trooper option.

Same here.  I got one this morning, put it together, and there's no way it fit my head.  Looks great though.  Will keep it and use it for display.  While it appears to be to scale when compared to my RS Propmasters bucket on the outside it is very thick in places, mostly the back, and doesn't leave much room for your head.  I'm guessing it is not going to fit many adults so even if modded it probably won't work for most.

Edited by TK16390

I read in another forum that removing the cover over the electronics in the back could help. Some would want to remove/replace the electronics anyway because of the microphone's low sensitivity.

However, once the helmet has snapped together, it could be very hard to get it apart again to do that.

If you know that you have a large head, you could remove the inner cover and the electronics before you assemble it.

Edited by Darth Lars
  • Like 1

For those of you who cant fit into the BS Stormtrooper helmet: I noticed that there are screws for the fat interior of the helmet. They did the same thing with the Kylo Ren helmet. You can unscrew it and take it out I'm pretty sure. Though I don't have one, but this is something I saw in pics.

For those of you who cant fit into the BS Stormtrooper helmet: I noticed that there are screws for the fat interior of the helmet. They did the same thing with the Kylo Ren helmet. You can unscrew it and take it out I'm pretty sure. Though I don't have one, but this is something I saw in pics.

That's not the problem, you have like a inch of kibble at the back part of the helmet, which reduces how comfortably your face can sit in there... I dont blame em... i personally think it's stronger method than vacuumforming. As everyone knows, or should know, vacuumforming is the cheapest, lightest option out there..

Finally received my helmet today. Took long enough, geez. For $80 this thing really is a HUGE bargain, however on the front of the dome are two small dings evenly spaced on both sides. Manufacturer error or damaged in shipping? Who knows. They're not very noticeable but once you spot them you can't take your eyes off em. What should I do regarding this? Also the back portion of the dome isn't flush with the rear piece. There's a small gap between both pieces that won't close up even though all three pieces are locked in tight. Am I still stoked about this though? You damn well better believe it. You'll never find anything this nice for $80, and it fits me like a glove which is real nice.

• Like 1

I got mine in today from pre order. it's real nice, but totally bummed that the speaker AND battery compartment are visible from the outside on the back of the helmet... This was not shown in the product pics. I can't stop looking at it and thinking "WTF?". Plus the voice changer is garbage anyway. But besides that stuff, really nice :)