Black Series Stormtrooper Helmet for Rogue One

TK-16845

You guys really think those lines in the back'll be 501st passable? Either way I'm pretty pumped about mine, still. Can't really beat $80 for a good looking bucket, even if it'll take some mods to spiff it up.

Edited by MyBuddyBossk

Wrote this on the RPF thread as well and I'm sticking with my guns when I say that every time I look at those photos, they make the vent and compartment in the back look like they're almost supposed to be there ya know? It's not just like slapped on there if that makes any sense. Really excited for mine!

These BS series buckets are expensive here in Australia $149.00 Aus plus $30 shipping, even so, I still preordered one (A sucker and his money are easily parted lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

really? at my local pop cultcha shop its a lil over $200 in Australia... were getting ripped off, cheaper to buy online.
  • Like 1

Somewhat related to this, Hasbro just announced today that Amazon will be getting an exclusive Shadow Trooper helmet, same as the Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet.

Details about it posted here along with some pictures.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Officially_Announces_Rogue_One_Retail_Exclusives_170745.asp

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES SHADOW TROOPER HELMET
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Suggested Retail Price: $79.99/Available: Fall 2016)
Disguise your voice like the shadow warrior from ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY! Intimidate the Rebel Alliance with mirrored lenses and an exclusive black SHADOW TROOPER deco. Press the button to activate voice-changing technology for several seconds, allowing for hands-free play! Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Available exclusively at Amazon.

• Like 1

Somewhat related to this, Hasbro just announced today that Amazon will be getting an exclusive Shadow Trooper helmet, same as the Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet.

Details about it posted here along with some pictures.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_Officially_Announces_Rogue_One_Retail_Exclusives_170745.asp

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES SHADOW TROOPER HELMET

(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Suggested Retail Price: $79.99/Available: Fall 2016)

Disguise your voice like the shadow warrior from ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY! Intimidate the Rebel Alliance with mirrored lenses and an exclusive black SHADOW TROOPER deco. Press the button to activate voice-changing technology for several seconds, allowing for hands-free play! Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included. Available exclusively at Amazon.

Awesome!

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

What would be the point of using this helmet with OT armor? It may be cheaper to get this and modify it, but if you are dedicated enough to get an OT suit, I would recommend a matching OT helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mainly because I like the little details of the R1 helmet.  But if those details keep it from being compatible with the OT suit, then it wouldn't work.

Mainly because I like the little details of the R1 helmet. But if those details keep it from being compatible with the OT suit, then it wouldn't work.

I guess it depends which details you plan on keeping and what you will change. I would imagine no details that are only on the R1 helmets would be allowed on a ANH/ESB/ROTJ costume.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I bought one. Unboxing pictures below. Part 1 of unboxing.
e6e8dfc06f80ebed24379699b7cfda76.jpg
7841422f8018fd2d9a4e2f1b7b1302e5.jpg
ec75d1cd67db5c83e93eefde6bcf5a6e.jpg
ee83e069e5e54a00993ec95491b2fe41.jpg
120e7b9eb3ca59331eb8dfdfd8a2cfff.jpg
dd47048e38de228a1bcf7803245fc426.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ayen_s
  • Like 2