Need some help on improvment

Hey

I have just gotten myself a new old TK from a 501st memeber that have had it approved it, but that was some time ago.

I was woundering what you guys and girls was thinking of it and if there is anything that need to be adjusted or improved?

Any insight will be helpfull. Thank You in advance...

post-18436-0-02042900-1471898912_thumb.jpg

post-18436-0-12119400-1471898921_thumb.jpg

post-18436-0-52150000-1471898930_thumb.jpg

post-18436-0-94933000-1471898944_thumb.jpg

I'd see if you can shorten the shoulder straps a bit so the backplate is not overlapping the kidney plate quite as much.

See if you can bring the forearms up a little, and lower the biceps a little, so there is not as much black showing at the elbow joint.

And finally, I'm not sure what thigh rigging you're using, but they appear to be rotated out a bit.  If you can, rotate them more forward so the cover strip is directly forward, and the back cover strip is more centered.

In addition to what has been mentioned already, you'll need to put the elastic across the bottom of the shoulder bells.

That's not necessarily the comprehensive list, but that did jump out at me.  Good luck!

Your belt could sit a bit lower as well. Ideally, the ABS part of the belt is just touching the bottom of the large button plate. All painted buttons should be visible. This is in addition to the other feedback you've received.

Depending on how the shoulder bridges are attached to the chest plate, I would probably reattach them lower, that is to say that more bumps would be on the plate. You have a lot showing in the back, so that would even it out.