Tech. woes....

justjoseph63

I have been having various tech problems recently...  Access to the site has been sketchy for the last 2 days, and often I can't get on at all.  This is the message that shows up: (below)

I spoke with A.C., and he is having the same issue, so I guess it's not just me.  
Also, posting is sporadic at best.  After hitting "Post New Topic", submit, etc.  it takes up to 5 minutes to occur, if at all.  Editing is working fine, though.

Just a heads-up, and thanks!
There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. 

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here
  • Like 1

Not just you. Forum has been entirely down a number of times in the past few days, and even when it's up, I've also seen the very sssslllloooooowwwww posting behavior you mention.

• Like 2

I also noticed that when posting a reply the reply is added to the thread, but the thread doesn't show that a new reply has been posted. The last modified time of the thread remains unchanged. <br><br>

For example, I posted a reply here: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37744-suitcase-props-3d-printed-e-11-parts/'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37744-suitcase-props-3d-printed-e-11-parts/</a><br>

I got a database driver error when trying to post, resulting in 3 posts. But the last reply date is still set to 29 Jul 2016 and the thread is still listed at the bottom in that forum. People might miss updates because of this.