Body types with Tk armor

I want to know from some of the more hefty sized troopers how does the tk armor look on you guys? I'm building my own come early 2017 and I'm not exactly "skinny" or "average" I have a gut and I'm kinda thick. Just curious all the tea I've seen are people who seem to be in shape or average build.

I'm

5ft 11 and weigh 230+ lbs

Did you already order your armor?  Curious which manufacturer you may have gone with.  I'm on the larger size too.  I just started my ANH Stunt (Walt's Trooper Factory) build this week so I don't have it fitted yet.

Bill

I have that's my problem bb2d8143e5c60085f1b9f8e447f39da4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is the beer or the quitting of the beer? :D

Lay off it for 2 weeks at least and you'll notice a big difference in... 'Girth'.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Keep drinking the beer. ;)

Just add shims on the sides. Very simple for the Anovos OT TK. I did it on mine in my build thread, to see how.

And before you start building, be sure to join the Anovos Stormtrooper Kit Building Group on Facebook, and read the sticky post at the top, for a bunch of important information specific to this build (and a bunch relevant to any build). And then of course Ukswrath's build thread here on FISD (also linked in that sticky post). And mine is pretty handy. ;)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Keep drinking the beer. ;)

Just add shims on the sides. Very simple for the Anovos OT TK. I did it on mine in my build thread, to see how.

And before you start building, be sure to join the Anovos Stormtrooper Kit Building Group on Facebook, and read the sticky post at the top, for a bunch of important information specific to this build (and a bunch relevant to any build). And then of course Ukswrath's build thread here on FISD (also linked in that sticky post). And mine is pretty handy. ;)

I have joined it's hard to tell cause my profile pic is different but I complemented on your tk bin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1