Aussies ATA TD pipe help

I need to direct this to my fellow Aussies.

I cannot for the life of me find PVC pipe for my ATA Thermal Detonator.

The pipe is 60mm outer diameter. But no one seems to carry it, only 50mm or 65mm.

I've tried Bunnings, Masters, Tradelink, Reece, Cooks and a few other small plumbing stores to no avail at this time.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? I've already lost two days driving around Sydney looking :blink:

I used 50mm pressure pipe which has an OD of just over 60mm. I think I got it from Tradelink, I had to chamfer the ends with my Dremel.<br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' -----------

If you can't get any, PM me your address and I'll send some to you, I'm pretty sure I have some left.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

Andrew, I just spoke to Bunnings. They said their 50mm Pressure Pipe is 60mm OD. Check that out if Scott doesn't fix you up

https://www.bunnings.com.au/holman-50mm-x-3m-class-12-pvc-pressure-pipe_p4750154

Edited by Sith Lord

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll stop by one of the four Bunnings I pass in the morning after work.

I wasn't aware of the dremel trick to chamfer trick to bring down a bit... i thought it was a standard size that fits.

I didn't see any pressure pipe last time I was there, perhaps they were out of stock.

• 3 weeks later...