CFO battlefront Shocktrooper build.

Hi guys<br><br>

I have been commissioned to build a Shocktrooper which is a first for me so be kind. <br><br>

I am obviously using my ROTJ armour and helmet as a base. <br><br>

The armour is assembled and I have painted various parts using a Citadel Red spray paint. I am making this a battleworn weathered version so it's dirty and bashed. Just how I love my armour to look. <br><br>

The weathering has darkened the red somewhat due to the various acrylic washes and weathering I have done. I've yet to finish with a satin lacquer to give it a slight shine. <br><br>

Not started the helmet yet and a few more bits to do on the armour. <br><br>

I know the chest line is wrong in these pics but that has now been rectified to 1.5" above the centre indentation. <br><br>

I have included some pics taken in different light as the indoor ones do look quite dark. But it's nice and red. <br><br>

Also some of the pics have a red accent on the forearms but that's now been removed.

constructive critique welcome.

Thanks for looking.

46549783d76052b35b25795d36efe7ed.jpg9a301cc0a10d72cfb2eecf9645c00e5a.jpgaf87d70837b5e667de3aed78181a3c52.jpg6ba3fe419d69be7696c9c063a37aa85a.jpg

489abec5791d5b589ca735f7f0f2017f.jpge2f542f1c46f817ae5247dfcc493be1e.jpg60a898ffdde6d893109da333b35194a3.jpgeedde966fa1b2d20179ce1ddd68fa266.jpgee3d71041811916560855e8e52d6f41b.jpgea7409f30707b046d9cceb8ea926d042.jpg5bc93ba505795ad79628ec39117e6383.jpg263ebc79d1a0a335e306f2cca2e75ebc.jpg

Edited by sskunky
  • Like 1

Just posted this from my phone and something isn't right with the pics and text?<br><br>

What's going on? I'm using photo bucket which I've always used. Never had this before?

Edited by sskunky

Just posted this from my phone and something isn't right with the pics and text?<br><br>

What's going on? I'm using photo bucket which I've always used. Never had this before?

Try to post on 'Desktop mode' (hold browser refresh button and click 'request desktop site') I have to do that with the ipad if posting links to photos.

But I think i've probably seen the pics anyway, and it's looking good :)

I've tried posting on full desktop site from my phone and the same issues. <br><br>

I'll update from my computer

Or download tapatalk, which allows you to post pictures direct from your pone or tablet

Marc

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Or download tapatalk, which allows you to post pictures direct from your pone or tablet

Marc

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

thanks. I was having a blonde moment and forgot how easy tap talk was to upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by sskunky
  • Like 1

Paul said what I was going to say.   ;)

But... Yeah, WOW on that weathering.  Although, the thigh ammo pack could use a little more work.  LoL

That thing is going to be a piece of art, Mark.  Spot-on, beautiful job so far.  Can't wait to see the final product!

• Like 1

Thanks guys. You never know whether you're over doing it or under doing it when you are looking at it for so long.

Yes the thigh ammo pack need more work... LOL I haven't actually started weathering that yet. It was just thrown in there to show the untouched red as a comparison.

I'm glad you like it. The soon to be owner will hopefully love it too.

Once the armour is painted and weathered I'll crack on with the helmet.

I'm actually really enjoying this as an alternative build. Makes a nice change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...