helmet kit with detached dome

moro0413

any particular reason you want a 3 piece lid? there will most likely be a seam on the helmet, best off with a 2 piece as its faithful to the original and alot easier to work with

but i am unsure as where to find a 3 piece helmet kit im sure an expert will chime in

I was approved with mine.  Use E6000 to glue it together.  Is this an AM kit?  If so, start by gluing the back to the top.  Then use the supplied screws to attach the face and ears.  Easy.

I was approved with mine.  Use E6000 to glue it together.  Is this an AM kit?  If so, start by gluing the back to the top.  Then use the supplied screws to attach the face and ears.  Easy.

Can you please post a picture of the back of your helmet?

This does look like an AM helmet. I was approved with mine as well. As Skypig said, glue the back and the top together first and make sure to tape and magnet it plenty to hold it in alignment while drying.

Reference NavajoBro's thread on how to build it: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32531-navajo-bros-am-20-stunt-build/