RS Forearm Question

Cricket

Hey Troopers, 

I'm just beginning to trim my RS TK kit.  I suddenly realized that both inner forearms (labeled as Left Inner Forearm and Right Inner Forearm) are identical.  Identical, even down to the bumpy imperfections in the molds.  I believe that they're both Right Inner Forearms because the flat part of the forearm is topside when worn on the right arm.  The flat part of the inner forearm is facing down when worn on the left arm.

I've looked at lots of RS builds, and I can't see any pics clearly to know if this is how the RS kit really is or if it's a mistake that was sent to me.   Help me, fellow RS TKs- you're my only hope!  Thanks!

Yep, RS confirmed that I've got two right inner forearms. They're taking care of replacing it. I'm a total newbie here with my armor, but feeling pretty good that I spotted this before trying to fit it. ☺ Great customer service from RS!

• Like 1

Yep, RS confirmed that I've got two right inner forearms. They're taking care of replacing it. I'm a total newbie here with my armor, but feeling pretty good that I spotted this before trying to fit it. ☺ Great customer service from RS!

Good eye!

Andy

• Like 2

The op seems happy enough Paul . That's what counts here .

Not sure you should be throwing any stones given the last few reports on your service Paul. Let's keep this on topic...

• Like 7