TK-11369 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RT-Mod] [622]

Name: Reno Rodriguez
Forum Name: Yoda 728
Golden Gate Garrison

Height: 6’2"
Weight: 220lbs

501st profile - http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=22101

Armor and Helmet: RT-Mod
Boots: TK Boots

Canvas Belt: Kittle
Hand Guards: Sonnenschein
Neck Seal: Other
Holster: Other
Electronics: ukswrath
Blaster: Hyperfirm

Front

Front_zpsvoywarpf.jpg

Back

Back_zpskckmvs7b.jpg

Left

Left_zps1xqcgubx.jpgLeft%20arm%20up_zpstqmnnj0d.jpgLeft%20kidney%20to%20ab%20gap_zpsybzjsna

Right 

Right_zpsbj9oiozs.jpgRight%20arm%20up_zpscqshtkoe.jpgRight%20Kidney%20to%20Ab%20gap_zps6tomwp

Action 

Action_zpseubwistz.jpg

Helmet Front

Helmet%20front_zpsm9y8z0yt.jpg

Helmet%20front-crop_zpsdwsnxqqn.jpg

Helmet Left

Helmet%20Left_zps3d2lxtox.jpgFrown%20amp%20tube%20stripes_zpsonywrccz

Helmet Right

Helmet%20Right_zps4maqxn3d.jpg

Helmet Back

Helmet%20back_zps2r4aerhh.jpg

Lens

Green%20lens_zpsr1cwq7lg.jpg

S-Seal

S-seal_zpso5rvt6jg.jpg

Shoulders

Shoulder%20cover%20left_zpsxpqbsxnp.jpg

Neck Seal

Neck%20seal_zps2ajxymqz.jpg

Ab

Ab%20buttons_zpsyyfafwz2.jpg

Waist Belt

Belt%20center_zpsdmgz5sqj.jpgBelt%20left_zpsjjrvbgxi.jpgBelt%20right_zps0kvrctwf.jpgBelt%20back_zpsrhbsowdq.jpgBelt%20back%20right_zpspvpoaqaa.jpgBelt%20back%20left_zpsv26j9dto.jpgBelt%20connect%20outer_zpsn7ouhq0e.jpg

TD

TD2_zpschkoh0np.jpgTD1_zpsr0dkp2t4.jpg

Legs

Sniper%20left_zpsuhrikj5k.jpgSniper%20right_zpsfrjklkvn.jpg

Shins_zpskdlk7to7.jpgCalves-crop_zps4l6gtp3c.jpgThigh%20ammo%20left_zpsowmbrnlu.jpgThigh%20Amo%20right_zpsuuyun9zt.jpg

Details

Inner%201_zpsemk6db7i.jpgInner%202_zpsahiuu9hx.jpgInner%203_zpsfu62yp9c.jpgCod%20amp%20Posterior_zpswikp6mt4.jpgThigh%20inner_zpsvmkipfnh.jpgArm%20assembly_zpszvhvjsey.jpg

Forearm_zpsqal8hzb9.jpg

IMG_8272_zpsm6tlmc60.jpg

Gloves

Flex%20had%20guards_zpscp4tcsvr.jpg

Boots

boots_zpsoxtk9cf6.jpg

Blaster

Blaster%20right_zpsynxokiag.jpgBlaster%20D%20ring_zps6lzwghss.jpgBlaster%20left_zpsmtttectz.jpg

Edited by Yoda728
  • Like 1

Looks good. If going for Centurion I would make the notch in the Kidney plate.

Andy

Exactly, i was about to mention it.

Other than that, looks like a quick approval.

Nice job, good luck.

Hi Reno, thank you for your application, lets get to it.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All submission photos are present. and your armour represents all elements as required by the Level 2 CRL,, with that said, Congratulations and welcome to Expert Infantry!!   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by us and your fellow troopers. Suggestions made here are to improve the overall look of your armor .

If these suggestions would effect an application they will be mentioned in the above or below sections.

This is a wonderful build with all the juicy upgrades that can make the Anovos kit look so much better, thank you for the added effort.

The only thing I can see is the fact that one thigh looks quite a bit larger than the other and lacks some tapper to it.

At first I thought it may just be camera angle but when we look front and rear you can see the large gap between your knee and the bottom of the thigh. It also makes the ammo pack look expanded or large in comparison to the overall fit and balance of your armour.

I would recommend cutting a wedge out to improve the taper to the knee and reduce the amount of play you will find during walking. This can also make you look knock kneed if the thigh starts to sit crooked.

Front_zpseeujjwuq.jpgBack_zps4c48inid.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section, UK and I do our best to find anything that would effect your future Centurion application and high light it. Just watch the gap opening on you side between the Ab and kidney plate and the Butt plate is slipping up a touch, other than that, I am happy to say that unless more detailed photos reveal anything, you have one very clean build and we hope to see you in Centurion soon.

Congratulations :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 3

• 4 months later...