Shore Trooper Found Parts

ST%20Detail_zpsevez4evy.jpg

I know this might sound odd, but they look like pump bottle tops to me. Like the type you get with Foaming hand soap. Or maybe dropper caps. You can buy them in bulk for cheap and there about the correct size.

I recreated these using the kind of lids you are taking about. Just trying to get a supplier in the UK for them.

2e2ab8d9caa453d5eaba368d7d7d5056.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

@Sly, I can offer you all the needed buckles (including the squad leader belt buckle) cast in heavy duty black rubber.

Thanks brother but I am collecting found parts and casting then for the Aussie garrisons :) the boot buckle is one of the last parts I need to cast, but I truly appreciate your offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are happy to introduce our new range of Rogue products. Made to be visually accurate, easy and comfortable to wear with the quality making you’ve come to expect from us. They will be on sale soon on our website. 

The “Shore” will sell at 89.90 US$ 
With the heavy duty sole, a quality thick leather and the right amount of detailing, we can guarantee these are visually accurate… the only thing left for you to do is apply the weathering you prefer. 
shore1-300x300.jpg
shore2-300x300.jpg
Shore pants and Tanker pants will sell 79.90 US$

made of coffee/black colour heavy duty cotton; the pants are available in size M L XL and XXL. With velcro at the legs, they are easy in and out and will add comfort to your costume.
brown-greeves-300x300.jpg
greeves4-300x300.jpg
black-greeves-300x300.jpg
Edited by zhongvador

• 2 weeks later...

We are happy to introduce our new range of Rogue products. Made to be visually accurate, easy and comfortable to wear with the quality making you’ve come to expect from us. They will be on sale soon on our website. 

The “Shore” will sell at 89.90 US$ 
With the heavy duty sole, a quality thick leather and the right amount of detailing, we can guarantee these are visually accurate… the only thing left for you to do is apply the weathering you prefer. 

Just a suggestion but you may wanna go over to the Pathfinders boards and share this stuff there since it's become the official home for the Shoretrooper.

I found a screen accurate Shoretrooper chin cup. You will have to replace the strap but the holes are correct unlike most of them you see for sale. It is made by JSP a UK safety Equipment Manufacture. I bought mine here: https://www.hivissupply.com/jsp-281-cs-2-two-point-chin-strap.html for $4.55 (Note $2.80 price is just strap)

fgSnbOF.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...