Rogue One Shoretrooper helmet

oscaranus

Reelprops from the RPF makes a lot of helmets.

Sometimes his helmets lack in the nitpicky 100% details depending on when and how much details he has when he starts (reference materials), but over all decent gear.

Reelprops from the RPF makes a lot of helmets.

Sometimes his helmets lack in the nitpicky 100% details depending on when and how much details he has when he starts (reference materials), but over all decent gear.

Yeah looks like the Rocketeer is the one that actually modeled the reel props helmet as well - his quality is good but his accuracy can sometimes leave something to be desired. He takes constructive criticism very poorly, I've also talked to a couple people that were former business partners with him, both said he screwed them over. That being said I own a helmet from the rocketeer and I like it, but he is a very cocky very rude individual I try to avoid dealing with lol.

Edited by MotioN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It does look pretty awesome, but I agree that he doesn't take constructive criticism very well. Kind of just blows it off and says that he's always doing the most accurate work possible. It's too bad though, as the talent is there. Everyone can improve upon their work! 

• Like 1

ANYTHING that the rocketeer is involved in is awesome. seen his antman helmet? this has been played out many times before with all movies.....these guys will deliver quality helmets before premier date, all depends upon what you want... we are all recasters. you all know this. want to wait three years for anovos to produce a crappy interpretation? technology is fast, these guys have a system, and no. I dont have any of their helmets, but would if i had the funds......