Fully operational 9MM E-11

ChickenWalker

I've been working on this gun since last November. What you are looking at is a functional 9MM semi-auto E-11 blaster. I'm just waiting for my t-tracks to dry and I'll bolt them on.

All the greeblies are removable and no permanent changes have been made so that gun can be converted back to a 100% stock Sterling (it's worth about $1,700 so it would be a shame to destroy it). And yes, it is legally registered as an SBR for those of you who are aware of the legalities involved.

The scope is a functioning laser scope (see the red dot on the ESB poster logo). The Hengstler houses a bluetooth device that plays a blaster souond effect when the gun is fired.

I 3D designed and printed the scope, Hengstler bracket, and t-tracks. I also 3D designed the scope rail and had it machined from aluminum for rigidity and to keep the weight down. The hollow Hengstler and the power cells I purchased from Shapeways.

The cherry on top is the VIP cold tracer rounds that it fires look just like a blaster bolt. This is as close as you are ever going to get to firing a real blaster!

post-25710-0-31261500-1469923353_thumb.jpg

post-25710-0-96218600-1469923792_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChickenWalker
  • Like 6

If you want better T-track we have some guys here who sell them. You don't need to modify anything to use them as they can held on using just friction.

• Like 1

About the t-track: the holes are for mounting. I have a set of Roy's t-track but we are building a house and we've moved from our old house and most everything I own is packed up until November - including that t-track. And Roy is on vacation and not selling it right now. I had what I thought was a brilliant idea of 3D printing some t-track that would snap into the barrel shroud holes to hold the whole track nice, flat, and secure during firing. The barrel shroud holes are not perfectly even, however, so I had to improvise with mounting screws. They actually look pretty cool when on. I'll post pics.I  They look like I outsourced them to a preschool :( I will definitely be putting Roy's t-track on here when I get my hands on it.

I'm not sure though if real t-track is dependable enough to stay put during live firing. This gun has more recoil than you would think a 9MM carbine would have from the inertia of the bolt.

I did not want to use a real M38 for two reasons. Since this is a real shooter, you need some way to sight the weapon and a real M38 just does not fit the bill. So I built my own scope with an adjustable laser sight. I used an off the shelf laser sight and modeled the scope so that it would fit inside and be able to turn on and off easily. The scope is switched on and off by depressing the top screw on the front of the scope. Unfortunately the objective end of the scope must be removed when sighting it in. The second reason is that I wanted to keep the weapon as light as possible and a brass scope did not seem to fit that objective very well.

I will post video of live firing soon. I'm pretty sure that the bluetooth audio mech still needs some tweaking under live fire conditions though.

Edited by ChickenWalker
  • Like 1

Nice! Are any of these operational?

None of mine, all deaced

The sterling (and similar) falls completely under the war weapon regulations in Germany - it´s deaced, you you go to jail. 

The case is really cool.  :duim:

Edited by Lichtbringer
  • Like 1

Here's the case I used. A little paint and you can have one too. <br><br>

You'll want to add some pick and pluck foam to replace the bottom foam that comes with it. <br><br>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.hobbytron.com/PForce27InchAirsoftRifleHardCarryingCase.html'>http://www.hobbytron.com/PForce27InchAirsoftRifleHardCarryingCase.html</a>

• Like 1

I can't believe you said " sight the weapon" on a SMG I was taught to hold center mass and say ' sonofabitch' to control automatic fire so as not to waste rounds or melt anything.

Maybe you can use some epoxy clay or similar to cover up the screw heads, and then paint over the clay to hide it. Should be fairly non-intrusive to the gun itself.

I can't believe you said " sight the weapon" on a SMG I was taught to hold center mass and say ' sonofabitch' to control automatic fire so as not to waste rounds or melt anything.

To be fair he did say that it's converted to semi auto so it might be possible to actually aim it...

Maybe you can use some epoxy clay or similar to cover up the screw heads, and then paint over the clay to hide it. Should be fairly non-intrusive to the gun itself.

A good suggestion but it still won't fix the looking like felgercarb problem. I'll just be patient until I can get at my wannawanga tracks.

• Like 1