Does anyone have a kit for sale?

I was thinking of buying a not-screen-accurate eFX storm trooper helmet but I decided to have a look on here and ask around, if anyone has armour for sale that they would be willing to sell to me for $300 (£200) then please reply. It can be pre-assembled or in kit-form (I'd prefer to make it myself). Thanks (We can negotiate prices)

Im not sure 300.00 will get you anything unless someone been sitting on an anovos preorder...who hasn't already unloaded it for double that.

Most kits are in the 500-800 range. Good luck!

Is SDS kit good? I know about the whole 'court case' but it is quite popular in the 501st UK garrison with only very minor adjustments.

A fair few mods and changes are required for an SDS kit to pass the UKG muster, but they do make for a much better looking 'trooper.

Look here... A thread I created for this very question :)

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36274-sds-shepperton-design-studios-snagging-list-ukg-501st/?hl=snagging

Is SDS kit good? I know about the whole 'court case' but it is quite popular in the 501st UK garrison with only very minor adjustments.

IMO avoid it. Take a look at Marks link, it's a ton of extra work that you won't need to do with one of the approved vendors. The price isn't even that good either, the battle spec would cost more than the AP kit that I got. You have two great armorers in the UK to choose from as well RS and TM. They might cost a bit more than the SDS but they are far superior.