Rogue One Shoretrooper E-11 subforum?

JayBox325

Any chance there can be a new subforum in the E-11 thread?

There are quite a few differences on this model and it would be great to have a database recording it all somewhere. Two differences off the top of my head are as follows:

1 - flashlight addition

2 - differences in the scope-rail mounting

Cheers,

Nope. Because the Shoretrooper won't belong to FISD. So it's up to whatever detachment that does own it (either spec ops or pathfinders) to create it.

• Like 1

Ok. I'm new to this side of it. I have an ESB Boba Fett and there isn't really 'detachments' in that costume's community.

I need to learn how it all works. Cheers

There is. It's call the Bounty Hunters Guild. There's more than just The dented helmet. ;)

http://thebhg.net/forum/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nope. Because the Shoretrooper won't belong to FISD. So it's up to whatever detachment that does own it (either spec ops or pathfinders) to create it.

Even if there's no subforum there should certainly be a topic opened to discuss. Clearly this thread itself is part of a Rogue One subforum, so why not discuss the changes even if they aren't directly applied to "standards?" They're still Stormtroopers! :)

Dunno if there's some confusion here, but the shoretroopers are not the only ones to use the E-11.

Shoretroopers use both the new E-22, and the Rogue One version of the E-11:

5gnzqfnuaz9x.jpg

The Rogue One E-11 is also used by standard stormtroopers and other Imperials and is only superficially similar to the OT E-11:

PHhh1BDlPLJzlh_1_l.jpg

DSC08840.0.jpg

S&T/Matrix Airsoft Sterling base, different Hengstler counter, different T-track, different cylinders, different scope rail, and with an added flashlight. The only shared component between this E-11 and any of the OT versions is the M38 scope.

It seems like if a Force Unleashed E-11 gets its own subforum, the Rogue One version should too.

Light is a cast of an old version of the Surefire Mini Scout Light M300.

Still available as replica from different manufactures.

Like this Night Evolution one: -----------

Be careful there where many different head versions on market during the last years.

It could be mounted on a weaver rail or directly glued to the blaster, not sure right now.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 11 months later...
On 7/25/2016 at 5:30 AM, JayBox325 said:

Any chance there can be a new subforum in the E-11 thread?

There are quite a few differences on this model and it would be great to have a database recording it all somewhere. Two differences off the top of my head are as follows:

1 - flashlight addition

2 - differences in the scope-rail mounting

2 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Moved to correct forum as we now have a R1 E11 forum.  This info is too valuable to lose.

Yes, we already have an R1 E-11 Sub-forum which this thread has now been moved to, I personally started it off myself. Furthermore I was the one put in charge of writing and creating the Official FISD Rogue One Blaster Reference thread here:https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41271-rogue-one-e-11-blaster-reference/

So we do in fact already have "a database recording it all somewhere".

I'm not sure what "info is too valuable to lose" in this thread but it's already been covered extensively in my Official FISD ROGUE ONE E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE

Edited by SlyFox740

You are right on all counts.  I'll just go back and get a second cup of coffee now...::whistles::

Sorry about that - I had followed a trail to this thread and only saw that it was not updated, and missed that it has been concluded.