Anovos helmet and RS armour?

I was at Star Wars Celebration Europe and I bought just thenStormtrooper helmet because I wasn't sure if I wanted the whole armour.I decided that I want the whole armor, but because I live in Romania, it is pretty hard to bring an armor from the USA, because custom etc.Finally I have seen that RS Prop Masters ships to Romania, and I wanted to buy only the armour from them.

Would their be diferences betwen the two?Would it be 501st aprovable?

I was at Star Wars Celebration Europe and I bought just thenStormtrooper helmet because I wasn't sure if I wanted the whole armour.I decided that I want the whole armor, but because I live in Romania, it is pretty hard to bring an armor from the USA, because custom etc.Finally I have seen that RS Prop Masters ships to Romania, and I wanted to buy only the armour from them.

Would their be diferences in color betwen the two?Would it be 501st aprovable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, there will probably be a difference in colour if you buy the RS armor in ABS. The ABS they're using as an off-white colour just like the original when ANOVOS' ABS is bright white.

However, if you buy the RS armor in PVC instead of ABS, the colour difference with ANOVOS will probably be very minimal.

• Like 1

If I buy the RS armour in PVC and if the diference would be minimal, would the suit be 501st aproovable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course. Even with a bigger difference. 

The original ANH armors had painted helmets painted in white that didn't match the colour of the ABS.

• Like 1