RO DT vs. Novelization DT

Rat

So I haven't built any armor yet and mostly lurk through threads here. I am finding this topic rather curious and wonder how will the screen versions of the DT impact what we now call Death troopers? How will they be differentiated and will there be name adjustments for the two?<br>

Like I said it is just curiousity for me.

I feel like we should call our DTs "Zombie Troopers" from now on. There's no official piece of reference that calls them Zombie Troopers, but it would make sense to change the name in the CRL database to avoid confusion. When someone says Death Trooper, I always think of the zombie and not the shiny black trooper from RO. 

Edited by SolidScrafty

Death troopers fall under spec ops, so you should check their forum detachment for more info

Do you have a link for them?

They will both be death troopers. Original are tk deathtrooper no space. New will be tx death trooper spaced. But please don't space troopers. We don't like it.

• Like 1

Yeah I thought the same thing about them. Zombie troopers just seems more fitting.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk