Jimmiroquai Rogue One Builds

Thanks!

You never know what a new angle from more references will reveal.  Just like this hidden, unseen detail behind the forehead shield.  Glad this photgrapher had the insight to take a pic from the top (which no one had done yet) and decided to share.
received_1335171086512039_zpsancbiz4k.jp

Revised the shield, lenses, and cheeks on the Shoretrooper.  We're just cleaning this guy up then we'll be casting it in resin for mastering.
20160726_103157_zpsxktpsiqd.jpg
20160726_103321_zpsrjy8cmev.jpg
20160726_103339_zpsxwvpsjqb.jpg

Also almost done with the Dtrooper helmet.  In this pic, i just finished refining one side of the helmet.  This still has to be replicated on the otherside, in case you were wondering about the asymmetry.  
20160726_103619_zpsktsi1yys.jpg
20160726_103650_zpsw30cklam.jpg

Armor is still in the rough stages, but i hope to post some wip by thursday.

• Like 4

I'm wondering if the Shoretrooper blast shield visor will be articulated like Luke's light saber training helmet in the Falcon in ANH. One more level of complexity for a real screen accurate piece in that case. It would be cool though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the Shoretrooper blast shield visor will be articulated like Luke's light saber training helmet in the Falcon in ANH. One more level of complexity for a real screen accurate piece in that case. It would be cool though!

With an automated switch somewhere. Just if you felt like you could see too much while walking around cons... *click*.

With an automated switch somewhere. Just if you felt like you could see too much while walking around cons... *click*.

We're just about finished with the clay master of the Dtrooper helmet.  We're going to be casting it it resin for final mastering before making the final mold.

received_1051981838212316_zpskxjq8qmj.jp

received_1051981801545653_zps7asbojli.jp

received_1051981771545656_zpso5bl6o67.jp

received_1051981748212325_zps5ypsjjre.jp

received_1051981708212329_zpspnlucwtd.jp

Shore trooper helmet is currently being molded (waste mold).  It will also be cast in resin for final mastering.

20160728_113405_zps8y74rktn.jpg

Armor is still in the very rough stages:

20160728_125232_zpstczpdlwa.jpg

20160728_125244_zps2qeikdv0.jpg

• Like 4