Thigh length knee to hip and butt cheek

Hey folks,<br><br><br>

I'm currently working on test fitting and making my thigh armour feel right.<br><br><br>

I'm assuming the bottom of the thigh armour should sit just above the knee and the top should sit just under the butt cheek and hip so it doesn't dig in front and back. At the moment I think I can afford to remove about a half to an inch off the top to stop it digging in.<br><br><br>

Advice is appreciated in advance :)t

Edited by ARC

I'm still working on the torso, so I can't really take photos of it all together. <br><br>

As I said, just test fitting right now. <br>

It seems when it's in a more comfortable spot when the low end covers my knee.<br>

I'm thinking at this stage I might need to need to take off a half to an inch.<br>

I'll come back to this once I've got my torso sorted and get an idea how it'll all fit together.

I'm still working on the torso, so I can't really take photos of it all together. <br><br>

It seems when it's in a more comfortable spot when the low end covers my knee.<br>

I'm thinking at this stage I might need to need to take off a half to an inch.<br>

I'll come back to this once I've got my torso sorted and get an idea how it'll all fit together.

It sounds like you have a game plan.

As long as you follow the guidelines you should be ok. Trim as needed, just not excessively.

Best recommendation is to NOT do any cutting of limb pieces (for length, and be careful with width adjustments, to) until the torso is fully finished, because it all fits together, and depending on the exact way your torso fits, you may find yourself moving the thighs up or down as a result. You won't really know how high they should sit until you have the torso fully strapped to your body, because the Ab and Cod often sits somewhat differently than expected once it's all strapped together with the back plate. Same story for the arms. Until you can get it all on, it's very easy t misjudge where a piece will lie. Cutting off plastic is very easy to do, now OR later. But putting plastic BACK, once it's been trimmed too short, is a serious nightmare.
  • Like 1